How can I become better at writing a 5 paragraph essay?
Every time when I write a 5 paragraph, I always get stuck.
A 5 paragraph essay should resemble something like this:
1. The 1st paragraph is a short introduction. Basically, sum up what you’re going to include in your essay, including your 3 main points.
2. The 2nd paragraph includes information about your first major point. At the end, include a sentence to transition to the next paragraph.
3. The 3rd paragraph includes your second major point. At the end, include a sentence to transition to the next paragraph.
4. The 4th paragraph includes your third major point.
5. The 5th and final paragraph is a conclusion, basically a summary of everything you’ve just written.
5 paragraph essays are the most basic form of the formal essay, so if you’d like to practice, pick a topic you know really well and try to write about it in this format. Keep doing this, and soon it will become easy and natural to you.