What Are The Intolerable Acts?
I have a history essay thing to do and i cant find any information on the intolerable acts.
Please describe the period of history in which the event took place,(war,Territory Gains, Presidential election,etc)
Thank Youu. 😀
King James Version Bible
2 Peter Chapter 1
2. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of
Jesus our Lord,
Proverbs Chapter 6
16. These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:
17. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18. An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19. A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
20. My son, keep thy father’s commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
21. Bind them continually upon thine heart, [and] tie them about thy neck.
Matthew Chapter 5
27. Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28. But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
Luke Chapter 16
18. Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from [her] husband committeth adultery.
Galatians Chapter 5
19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
James Chapter 1
12. Blessed [is] the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
13. Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
14. But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
16. Do not err, my beloved brethren.
Ecclesiastes Chapter 12
13. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.
Matthew Chapter 22
37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38. This is the first and great commandment.
39. And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
John Chapter 13
34. A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
1 Timothy Chapter 1
5. Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and [of] a good conscience, and [of] faith unfeigned:
Matthew Chapter 5
8. Blessed [are] the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Galatians Chapter 6
14. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
John Chapter 14
15. If ye love me, keep my commandments.
John Chapter 8
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;
32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.