Why marijuana should not be legalized essay?
I need help on this topic. Could you please help me to find some sources of any kind of bad consequences marijuana has?
Thank you so much!!
10 points to the best!
Well, for starters:
– The smoke does have carcinogens (all smoke from plants have carcinogens)
– It burns hotter than cigarettes, leading to more cillia damage in the throat.
– Is a gateway drug… HOWEVER, it is not the only one. Any drug taken first before a person tries another would technically be a gateway drug. Smoking pot does not mean you automatically take another drug. It ts referred to as a gateway drug cause most users of other, harder drugs started on pot.
– Though not physically addictive, it is mentally adictive.
– It’s medical uses are questionable. I don’t mean when used with cancer treatments to aid with nausea and minor pain. I mean with psycological disorders (depression, stress, etc.)
– The benefits of hemp are grossly over-estimated and sometimes flat-out wrong.