Can I post a voice recording on Facebook?
Uploading audio to file sharing services The quickest way to share audio on Facebook is by uploading an audio file (wav, mp3, m4a) to a service that provides a shareable link. You can then post that link to a Facebook page, Facebook group or even Facebook Messenger.
Can I upload just an audio file to Facebook?
If you create audio content, you can’t simply upload an mp3 file directly into Facebook and share it with others. Facebook only supports text, images, & video posts.
How do I post an mp3 on Facebook?
Share the mp3 on Facebook. Select the blue “Facebook” button and another popup will appear with the Facebook Status Update box. It will contain a link to your mp3 file. Write something about the song, if you want, and click the blue “Post” button to share the mp3 file to Facebook.
How do I share an audio file?
How To Send Audio Files
- Email. The easiest way to transfer MP3 files is by mailing them to the senders.
- Bluetooth. Bluetooth has been around for many years and is often on mobile devices.
- 4. Facebook Messenger.
- Google Drive.
- One Drive.
How do you post an MP3 on Facebook?
Facebook cannot post audio files (mp3/wav), instead, you can transform your audio to a video (mp4) then upload your audio to facebook. Choose a background for your new videos such as your podcast or music cover art – You can also use a solid colour and add some text.
How do I send a voice recording message?
Just like iPhones, Androids come with default voice recording apps. On your home screen, navigate to the built-in Voice Recorder app. Hit Record, speak your message and send the audio clip to a friend.
How do I upload a voice memo from my iPhone to Facebook?
- Connect the mobile phone to the computer using the USB cable provided with the phone.
- Upload the voice recording to a Web hosting account or to a public location on your company’s website.
- Log into your Facebook account and paste the link into the status update box.
How do you record and send an audio file?
Often the simplest method is to:
- Open a new text message.
- Press the record button to record your voice.
- Send the audio text to your email account.
- The text will show up in your email account, along with a file of your recording. Save that file to your computer.
How do I upload a voice memo from my Iphone to Facebook?
How do I send an audio message?
Send a voice message
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap and hold the microphone and start speaking.
- Once finished, remove your finger from the microphone . The voice message will automatically send.
How do I share voice memos?
How to download Voice Memos from your iPhone
- Open the Voice Memos app on your iPhone. Open the Voice Memos app.
- Select the memo you would like to share by tapping the title.
- When you tap it, the memo will expand.
- Tap “Share…” at the top of the pop-up menu.
- After you do this, a different pop-up menu will appear.
How do I forward an iPhone voice message?
How to forward a voicemail message from your iPhone
- tap the voicemail in question.
- tap the Share button (square with up-arrow)
- choose your method of sharing (Mail, text message, etc.— same as sharing a photo)