Can I put a wardrobe in my loft?
Fitted wardrobes in a loft conversion are the great solution to improve your storage capacity in your attic bedroom. Some rooms in the loft conversion can be awkward in shape including sloping ceiling, angled walls, alcoves and eaves.
How do you store clothes in a loft bedroom?
4 ways to store clothes in a loft bedroom
- A pull-out sliding wardrobe. Perfectly adapted for a sloping space, these wardrobes allow you to hang clothes facing forward.
- Full-width rail and drawers.
- A dedicated dressing room.
- Fitted wardrobes.
How much does it cost to replace fitted wardrobes?
The average cost of fitted wardrobes ranges from $1,600 (£1,200) for a two-door wardrobe up to $20,000 (£15,0000 or more) if you are turning a room into a walk-in closet. Budget flat-pack fitted wardrobes can cost as little as $700 (£500), while a bespoke design may cost upwards of $8,000 (£6,000).
How do you build a wardrobe under eaves?
- Pick a spot and layout for your under eaves storage unit.
- Draw up plans for your custom-made storage unit.
- Mark out your measurements and cut your panels.
- Pre-drill holes in the furniture panels and assemble.
- Install the sliding doors.
- Fit your storage accessories and add finishes.
- Painting the under eaves storage unit.
How do I get the most out of my loft conversion?
15 Loft Conversion Ideas
- Maximise your space.
- Loft conversion staircase ideas.
- Turn the dormer into a feature.
- Make the most of the sloping ceilings.
- Kids rooms are perfect in the loft.
- Add some drama and light.
- Keep it open plan.
- Incorporate a stunning Juliet balcony.
How do I maximize my loft storage?
One of the best ways to transform your loft and maximise storage is by installing loft boards to create a stable base. This allows you to stack boxes, storage containers, and seldom used items in your attic safely. Loft Legs can raise the floor to ensure your loft has adequate insulation and a stable, strong floor.
How do you board a loft?
How to board a loft
- Step 1: Measure Up. Work out the area that you need the boards to cover.
- Step 2: Get to Work. Put on your protective clothing and place a board between the ceiling joists to act as a temporary work platform.
- Step 3: Making it Permanent.
What are eaves in a loft?
What is a traditional or eaves loft conversions? This is a loft conversion which is completed within the existing pitched roof space. With this type of conversion we install a permanent staircase to the room, ensuring this is done with building regulations, including fire doors.
Where can I get fitted loft wardrobes?
Get your custom-built eaves storage at Inspired Elements in your favourite finish, colours, themes, etc. We also furnish elegant walk-in lofts fitted with personalised drawers, rails, and racks. Order your fitted loft wardrobes with our team and book a free design visit to seal the deal today!
Can you fit a wardrobe in a sloped roof loft bedroom?
We supply wardrobes for any angle shaped to maximise the space from floor to ceiling in your sloped roof loft bedroom. Be it a small loft wardrobe or a spacious one; your odd-shaped loft will find a suitable design solution at Inspired Elements.
Are fitted wardrobes suitable for an attic bedroom?
Our wardrobe for an attic bedroom is entirely bespoke, making them ideal for awkwardly shaped attic room spaces. We work with utmost care to bring your idea of a loft conversion fitted wardrobes into reality. Visit our London showroom for more loft wardrobes and loft storage ideas.
What kind of furniture do I need for a loft conversion?
Some rooms in the loft conversion can be awkward in shape including sloping ceiling, angled walls, alcoves and eaves. In result you might struggle to find a free standing furniture to fit this space and a fitted furniture is the best option to maximize all the potential space in your loft conversion.