Can I record a YouTube video to a DVD?
If you already have downloaded YouTube videos on your PC, then Wondershare DVD Creator is the best software to use. Using this YouTube DVD converter, you can burn your downloaded videos to a DVD disc, DVD folder, Blu-ray disc or even an ISO file.
How do I convert AVI to DVD format for free?
Steps to convert AVI to DVD using Wondershare DVD Creator:
- Step 1 Open Wondershare AVI to DVD video converter and select disc type.
- Step 2 Add and Edit AVI files for AVI to DVD conversion.
- Step 3 Choose and customize DVD menu template.
- Step 4 Preview DVD disc (Optional).
- Step 5 Convert AVI to DVD format.
Can you export AVI to YouTube?
According to YouTube, MP4 video format with AAC audio codec and H. 264 video codec is most recommended. However, this platform is also compatible with formats such as MOV, AVI, WebM, FLV, 3GPP, WMV, and more. Also, keep in mind that the maximum file size for YouTube is 128GB or 12 hours of playtime.
How do I convert YouTube videos to DVD for free?
How to use Free YouTube to DVD Converter
- Launch Free YouTube to DVD Converter. Follow Start > All Programs > DVDVideoSoft > Programs > Free YouTube to DVD Converter or click the DVDVideoSoft Free Studio icon on the desktop.
- Add YouTube Links.
- Select Output Format.
- Download video.
- Find Your Video.
Can a normal DVD player play AVI files?
Majority of DVD players only accept MPEG-2 in a standard VOB format. As such, they do not have the capacity to play DVDs that contain AVI. However, some of the latest DVD models have the capacity to play AVI files provided that the AVI file is further encoded with DivX: not so simple, right.
What kind of files do DVD players read?
The audio data on a DVD movie can be PCM, DTS, MPEG-1 Audio Layer II (MP2), or Dolby Digital (AC-3) format. In countries using the PAL system standard DVD-Video releases must contain at least one audio track using the PCM, MP2, or AC-3 format, and all standard PAL players must support all three of these formats.