Can I use my iPhone as an Xfinity remote?
Setting up the Xfinity TV Remote App Download the Xfinity TV Remote app from the iTunes App Store to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. For Android, download from Google Play. Select the Xfinity TV Remote app on your device. Select Get Started.
Is there a remote control on Xfinity app?
Use the Xfinity TV Remote app to search or browse live TV and Xfinity On Demand content and choose programs to watch on your TV. If you have Xfinity X1, you can say commands into the app as you would with your Voice Remote, and use the directional pad (up, down, left and right) and number buttons.
How does the Xfinity TV Remote app work?
The Xfinity TV Remote app lets you change channels, set DVR recordings and browse Xfinity On Demand and TV listings using your smartphone or tablet. What TV Boxes does the Xfinity TV Remote app support? The Xfinity TV Remote app is supported by most TV Boxes.
How do I pair my iPhone with Xfinity?
Connect to Xfinity WiFi
- Make sure WiFi is turned on.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is set to On.
- Once WiFi is turned on, wait a moment as your device finds the WiFi networks in range.
- Find xfinitywifi from the list of available networks and tap it.
How do I change the channel with my phone?
Set up your virtual remote
- On your Android phone, open the Google TV app .
- Near the bottom right, tap Remote .
- At the top, tap Scanning for devices.
- Choose your device.
- To complete pairing, follow the instructions on your phone and TV.
- After pairing, you can use your phone or your remote.
Can you change the channel on Xfinity without a remote?
Conveniently change channels on your TV using the channel number keypad. Use the directional (up, down, left, right) pad on the app for on-screen navigation, just like you would on your X1 remote.
How can I find my Xfinity remote?
If you cannot find your Xfinity remote control, Xfinity offers a Remote App that can be easily downloaded on Android or iOS. The remote application lets your browse through channels and watch on-demand Xfinity content on your TV. If you own an Xfinity X1 box, you can also use voice command to navigate.
Why is my phone not compatible with Xfinity Mobile?
Your phone isn’t compatible Different carriers use different network technology, and as a result, not all phones are made for all networks. So when a phone is made for use on one carrier, it may not be compatible with the technology used on another.
Why is my xfinity remote app not working?
The TV Remote app has stopped working for me – what happened? Be sure your device meets the minimum system requirements, and that you’ve updated to the latest version of the app by visiting the iOS App Store or Google Play. Check your settings to make sure you selected a default television and DVR, if applicable.
Can my phone be a remote control?
If your phone has an IR blaster, download a TV-remote app like AnyMote Smart IR Remote. Not only can it control your TV, but also any device that receives an IR signal—set-top boxes, DVD and Blu-ray players, stereo equipment and even some air-conditioning systems.
Can I control my TV with iPhone?
With the Apple TV Remote in Control Center, you can control your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do you set up a Xfinity remote control?
Press and hold the Setup button.
How to Program Comcast Xfinity remote control?
Turn on your TV and set-top box.
How to program Xfinity remote for TV and audio control?
Go to https://www.xfinity.com/support/remotes in a web browser.
How to enable voice command on Xfinity remote?
– Accessibility Home Screen “Accessibility” – Set Your Accessibility Preferences: “Accessibility Settings” “Turn on Closed Captioning” “Turn on Voice Guidance” “Turn on audio description” – Find content: “Shows with audio description” “Accessibility Awareness” (Content collection) – Get Accessibility Information: “Accessibility Tips” “Accessibility Help”