Can you forward mail from a shared mailbox?
Select Groups > Shared mailboxes. Choose the Shared mailboxes you want to edit. You can find “Email forwarding“, click edit. Enable “Forward all email sent to this mailbox”, then enter your mail address.
Can you create a rule for sent items in Outlook?
Go to the default Sent Items folder, and on the Home tab click the Rules button and select Manage Rules & Alerts. The Rules and Alerts window opens. Click the New Rule button. Locate the Start from a blank rule section, select the Apply rule on messages I send option, and click Next (Fig.
Do forwarded emails appear in sent items?
By default, the forwarded messages are saved in the Sent Items folder automatically when you forward the emails in Outlook. If you can’t see the forwarded message in the Sent Items folder after sending, obviously the save forwarded messages function is not enabled.
How do I set a rule to automatically forward emails?
Forward all messages to another account automatically
- In Outlook Web App, click Settings.
- On the Inbox rules tab, click the arrow next to the plus symbol +, and select Create a new rule for arriving messages.
- Under When the message arrives, select Apply to all messages.
- Under Do the following, click More options.
How do I enable an external forward on a shared mailbox?
Enable Automatic External Forwarding for All Mailboxes Find the section called Forwarding Rules, and the dropdown list called Automatic Forwarding Rules. Pull that list down and choose On – Forwarding is enabled. Click Save at the bottom.
How do I create a rule for sent items in Outlook Web?
To create a rule directly from a message:
- Right-click the message in the message list pane, then select Create rule.
- Or while you view the message in the reading pane, select the extended menu and then select Create rule from the menu.
Can you see who you forwarded an email to in Outlook?
Tracking a forwarded email lets you view when — or indeed if — the email has been received and read by the recipient, and if the email has been forwarded to any other recipient. The tracking email feature is available in all versions of Outlook, and it can be used by anyone who has the appropriate know-how.
How do I create a rule to forward an email in Outlook?
How to forward your email from Outlook
- Open Outlook.
- Click the Home tab and then select Rules (located toward the center of ribbon).
- Select Manage Rules & Alerts from the drop down.
- Select New Rule.
- Select Apply rule on message I receive located near bottom of list, then click Next.
- Click Next (don’t select anything).
How to set email rules on messages I send in outlook?
1. Please select the specified mail folder you will set the Outlook rule for, and click Home > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts. 2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, please click the New Rule button. See screenshot: 3. In the Rules Wizard, please click the Apply rule on messages I send option and click the Next button.
How do I forward an email to another account automatically?
Forward all messages to another account automatically In Outlook Web App, click Settings > Options > Organize Email > Inbox Rules. On the Inbox rules tab, click the arrow next to the plus symbol +, and select Create a new rule for arriving messages. Under When the message arrives, select Apply to
What happens when you forward an email in outlook?
Messages that are forwarded will appear to be forwarded from you. When you reply to a message that has been forwarded, the reply will be sent to the address the message was forwarded from, not to the original sender. In Outlook Web App, click Settings > Options > Organize Email > Inbox Rules.
How to save forwarded emails in outlook?
1 In Outlook, select File, and then select Options. 2 Select Mail. 3 Under the Save messages section, enable the Save forwarded messages option. 4 Select OK.