How can I update my phone number in Aadhar card online?
Can I change the mobile number online? No, you cannot change the mobile number online. You must visit the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre or Aadhaar Seva Kendra to change the mobile number.
How can I add my mobile number in Aadhar card?
How to Add Your Mobile Number to Aadhaar Card
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrolment or Update Centre.
- Fill out the Aadhaar Correction Form.
- Fill in your current mobile number that you want to update in your Aadhaar.
- Submit the form and help them with your biometrics for authentication.
How can I update my mobile number online?
Steps to Add/Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
- Step 1: Go to the nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
- Step 2: Upgrade the Aadhaar Enrolment Form.
- Step 3: State your mobile number in the form.
- Step 4: Deposit the form to the executive.
- Step 5: Verify your details by using biometrics.
- Step 6: Providing documents is not required.
How can I link my Aadhar card with mobile number at home?
Step 1: Dial 14546 from the number that you wish to link with your Aadhaar card to connect with the IVR (Interactive voice response). Step 2: When asked, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar card number. Step 3: You’ll receive an OTP (one-time password) on your Aadhaar-registered mobile number.
How can I update my mobile number in Aadhar card with OTP?
- To update the mobile number, visit the UIDAI web portal (ask.uidai.gov.in)
- After this, just put the phone number that you wish to update and type in the captcha in the relevant boxes.
- Soon after this, you will have to click on the ‘Send OTP’ option and enter the OTP that is sent to your phone number.
How to check Aadhaar update status online?
Visit the UIDAI’s website https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
How to update Aadhar?
Visit a permanent enrolment centre.
How to update mobile number in Aadhaar?
Go to one of the official websites www.uidai.gov.in or www.resident.uidai.gov.in
How to check Aadhar details?
Check online your Aadhaar card details. Check details of your Aadhaar Card online and print a soft copy as well. Users can get the card online by providing details such as their enrollment numbers, date, time, resident name and pin code. Rate this.