How do I check my Air New Zealand Airpoints?
Watching your Airpoints Dollars and Status Points add up is easy with your online account. Simply click on the “sign in” button on airnz.co.nz and enter your membership number and password to manage your profile, see how you’ve earned Airpoints Dollars and Status Points, or to spend your Airpoints Dollars.
How do I contact Air NZ?
Flight enquiries – New Zealand 0800 737 000 – Overseas +64 (0)9 357 3000. Airpoints enquiries – New Zealand 0800 247 764.
How do you check-in online with Air NZ?
There are four easy ways to check in online:
- Check in from a computer via the Air New Zealand website (via manage booking or when signed in to your Airpoints account)
- Check in from the Air New Zealand mobile site (m.airnz.com)
- Retrieve your booking and we’ll check if you’re on a mobile device.
Do Air New Zealand Airpoints expire?
With selected Airpoints earning credit cards, your Airpoints Dollars will never expire as long as you hold a current card.
Which airlines does Air New Zealand partner with?
Code share and frequent flyer agreements
- Aerolíneas Argentinas.
- Etihad Airways.
- Virgin Atlantic.
- SilkAir (frequent flyer benefits are not available on SilkAir operated flights)
- Qantas (frequent flyer benefits are not available on Qantas operated flights)
Can you change flight ticket date?
If you need to change your flight dates, destinations, or times, your ticket must be reissued. In some cases, airlines will charge a fee for exchanging a ticket.
What is the latest I can check-in for an international flight?
You can check-in online or from the app starting 24 hours before and up to 45 minutes before departure (90 for international). To check-in and check bags at the airport, you must be there a certain amount of time before scheduled departure: Within the U.S. – 45 minutes.
How early can you check-in Air NZ?
Online check-in is open 24 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.