How do I connect my iPhone to UCLA?
Setup Resident iPhone
- Turn on phone.
- Select Language.
- Select Country/Region.
- Tap Set Up Manually.
- Then prompt to Choose a Wi-Fi Network.
- Sign into Intelligent Hub Remote Management with Mednet credentials.
- Set up Passcode.
- UCLA Health Apps will begin to install automatically.
How do I access UCLA CareConnect?
For CareConnect support, Contact Customer Care at 310-267-CARE (2273). Specialists are available 24/7 to provide support. To access tip sheets and eLearnings, visit us at https://mednet.uclahealth.org/careconnect.
How do I connect to UCLA Health secure WiFi?
How do I connect? Open your list of WiFi networks and select “UCLAHealthSecure.” Then you may log in using your Mednet AD credentials.
How do I set up RDP for UCLA?
1. Using Windows Search, type in “remoteapp” and then choose “Access RemoteApp and desktops”. 2. At the prompt for “Email address or connection URL”, enter https://rds.seaslab.seas.ucla.edu/RDWeb/Feed/webfeed.aspx and click Next.
How do you activate UCLA?
Activate UCLA Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Using a web browser, visit https://accounts.iam.ucla.edu/mfa.
- Log into the application using your UCLA Logon ID and password.
- At the “About MFA in UCLA Logon” window, click on the [CONTINUE] button.
- At the “Link a Device:” window, select Smartphone.
How do I set up my UCLA duo?
Open the Duo Mobile application on your device. Click on the [+] button at the top-right of the screen. Using your device’s Duo Mobile application, scan the QR Code found on your web browser’s window. The UCLA Logon Multi-Factor Authentication service has now been added to your new device’s Duo Mobile application.
What is the difference between Epic and CareConnect?
While CareConnect is locally hosted and focused on serving the local physician community, it uses a nationally recognized system – Epic. In our opinion and that of many others, Epic is the premier electronic health record system available today.
What is UCLA CareConnect?
CareConnect is UCLA’s electronic health record (EHR) program, which will integrate inpatient and outpatient clinical records with appointments, registration, billing, and other business-related functions throughout UCLA Health and the David Geffen School of Medicine.
How do I connect to UCLA residential WiFi?
To connect to our WiFi network, log on to UCLA_SECURE_RES or UCLA_WIFI_RES with your UCLA Logon ID and password. You may also connect via an Ethernet connection, but you must provide your own cable. Visitors and Guests may connect to the unsecured UCLA_WEB network without a logon and password.
Is there WiFi on UCLA campus?
Connect to UCLA’s Wireless Network Wireless: Access to our Wi-Fi network is available to the UCLA community and guests while on campus and it supports most mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, and smart phones.
How do I log into SEASnet?
Instructions for applying for a SEASnet students account
- Click “Log in” at top-right and login with your UCLA Logon ID.
- In the “My Profile” box on the left, click “SEASnet Student Account Application”
How do I access SEASnet?
How to access lnxsrv from your own PC or from SEASLAB, with XWindow
- double-click putty.exe icon.
- enter Host Name: lnxsrv.seas.ucla.edu.
- enter Saved Sessions: lnxsrv.
- expand SSH menu on the left, click X11, check Enable X11 forwarding.
- scroll up the Category menu, click Session.
- click Save.
- click Window, Appearance.