How do I map an iSCSI drive in Windows?
Connect the iSCSI target on Windows
- Launch the iSCSI initiator at Control Panel > Tools.
- On the iSCSI Initiator Properties page, click Discovery.
- Enter the IP address of the NAS and then click OK.
- Click Targets and then select the available iSCSI targets that you want to connect.
- Click Connect.
- Click OK.
How configure iSCSI LUN?
To configure LUN access through an iSCSI initiator:
- Open the iSCSI initiator and click the Configuration tab.
- Copy the default name from the Initiator Name field.
- On the ReadyDATA Dashboard, click SAN.
- Click the gear icon to the right of the LUN group to which you want to connect the server.
- Select Properties.
How do I configure iSCSI target and initiator in Windows server 2012?
- Launch the New Virtual Disk wizard.
- Choose the volume where the iSCSI Virtual Disk should be created.
- Choose a name for the iSCSI Virtual Disk.
- Specify the size of the iSCSI Virtual Disk.
- Create a new iSCSI Target.
- Specify a target name.
- Specify the iSCSI initiators (Access Server) which can access the ISCSI Virtual Disk.
How to initialize iSCSI drive in Windows?
On the Windows machine,search for and launch iSCSI Initiator.
What you should know about iSCSI initiators?
ESXi does not support iSCSI-connected tape devices.
What is iSCSI and how does it work?
What is iSCSI and how does it work? ISCSI works by transporting block-level data between an iSCSI initiator on a server and an iSCSI target on a storage device. The iSCSI protocol encapsulates SCSI commands and assembles the data in packets for the TCP/IP layer. Packets are sent over the network using a point-to-point connection.
How do I disable iSCSI initiator for onboard NICs?
Enable the iSCSI initiator service and use it to connect to the virtual disk that has been created on SAN.Dc.Local