How do I remove Samsung region lock?
How do you get rid of Samsung region lock? It is very easy to permanently cancel Samsung Region Lock. All you have to do is call for 5 minutes with a SIM card from the same market as the device.
Does Samsung Galaxy have region lock?
All the Samsung phones come with an active regional lock when first bought. Assuming it’s not also locked to a specific network, using a SIM from the same regional origin as the phone for at least 5 minutes of total talk time will disable the regional lock and allow you to use a SIM from any other region.
How do I change the region on my Samsung phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app. .
- Tap Menu Account.
- Under “Country and profiles,” find your name and country.
- If you don’t have a payment method from the new country, follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method.
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country.
How do I change the region on my Samsung Galaxy store?
Do as follows:
- Go to Settings → Applications → Samsung Apps and then tap the clear data and clear cache buttons.
- Back to all applications, find Samsung Apps and click on it. Select now the correct country.
How do I change my region on my Android phone?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How do I change language on Samsung S5?
How to change the system language on your Galaxy S5
- Tap on the Settings icon. Alternately you can access settings from the Notification Shade if you’d like.
- Tap on Language and input under the System section.
- Tap on Language at the top.
- Tap on the language you’d like your Samsung Galaxy S5 to use.