How do I reset my Nintendo 3DS password?
Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your Nintendo Account. Select Sign-in and security settings, then select Edit in the Change Password section. Enter your current password, then select OK. Re-enter the current password if prompted, and click OK.
Can you reset a 3DS without pin?
If you bought a used Nintendo 3DS or received it as a gift from a friend or relative, they might have installed a parental control PIN, and you cannot reset the system without the PIN. If they cannot remember the PIN, you will have to reset it through the System settings.
How do I reset my Nintendo password without date of birth?
Enter and confirm a new password. Do not include your birthdate as part of the password….Complete these steps
- Click the Forgot your password? link when prompted.
- Enter the email address associated to your Nintendo Account.
- Click Submit to have a temporary sign-in link sent to your email address.
How do I recover my 3DS account?
What to do
- Visit the Forgot NNID website.
- Enter the E-Mail Address associated with your account into the appropriate field.
- Select either Birth Date or Nickname.
- Select Send.
- An e-mail with your Nintendo Network ID(s) will be sent to the e-mail address associated to your Nintendo Network account.
How do I force a factory reset on my 3DS?
Tap Format again to erase the data.
- Select the System Settings icon on the HOME Menu, and tap Open.
- Tap Other Settings.
- For Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS, tap the right arrow three times until you reach page four, then tap Format System Memory.
- Tap Format.
- Tap Format again to erase the data.
How do I reset my Nintendo password without email?
Note: You will not be able to perform the steps to reset your password if you no longer have access to the email address used to create your Nintendo Account. If you are signed in, you can reset your password using the Change Password service.
How do I find out my Nintendo password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it from the “Forgot Your Password?” link (https://accounts.nintendo.com/password/reset) that can be found on the Nintendo Account sign in page.
How do I unlink a Nintendo Account from a 3DS?
Complete these steps
- Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Click User info, then scroll down to the Linked accounts section and click Edit.
- To unlink an NNID from your Nintendo Account, click the checkmark next to Nintendo Network ID to remove the link.
How do I Reset my Nintendo 3DS pin or password?
Go to Settings > Parental Controls > Forgot PIN > I Forgot > Cancel to get an Inquiry Number from Nintendo and reset your password. This article explains how to reset your Nintendo 3DS Personal Identification Number.
How do I Reset my Nintendo Account Password?
Visit the Forgot Password website . You can also reach this page by selecting Nintendo Network ID, followed by Forgot your password? on the Nintendo Account website. Enter your Nintendo Network ID and the E-Mail Address associated your account into the appropriate fields.
How do I login to the Nintendo Network ID on 3DS?
An e-mail with a temporary password will be sent to the e-mail address associated to your Nintendo Network ID. Once the e-mail arrives, access the Nintendo Network ID Settings on the Nintendo 3DS. Select “Sign In” to enter a password.
How do I update my e-mail address on the Nintendo 3DS?
If you need to have the e-mail address updated, please contact us for support by clicking here. Access the Nintendo Network ID Settings. When prompted to enter your password, select “I Forgot.”. Select “Yes.”. Once the e-mail arrives, access the Nintendo Network ID Settings on the Nintendo 3DS. Select “Sign In” to enter a password.