How do I restore my iPhone 5s software?
Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Restore, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I hard reboot my iPhone 5S?
How to hard restart iPhone 5S, SE, 6, 6S, 6 Plus and 6s Plus with the physical button. To force restart or hard reset these devices, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for at least ten seconds. After about 10s, you should see the Apple logo appears then release the buttons.
How do I reset my iPhone to factory settings without passcode?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
What is a hard reset iPhone?
The iPhone Hard Reset The hard reset is when you restart the phone and refresh the memory in which the apps run. One of the better times to do it would be when the device has frozen. Like the soft reset, it does not delete data, so it is safe to do without backing up the phone.
What is error 47 on my iPhone 5S?
The error 47 is a problem with the baseband or IMEI. This can occur because of jailbreak and sim unlock. If you don’t jailbreak your phone, it can come from the baseband chipset. Check that IMEI corresponds to that of the box of your phone. For the baseband it must be 6.02.00 for an iPhone 5s iOS 9.3.4.
How do I fix error 47?
it you have Error 47 it a hardware problem with baseband Check your imei or Baseband Delete Storm Vedio, QuickTime, iTunes, then reinstall iTunes. See also Apple’s KB article. Are you restoring to a stock apple firmware or a custom pwn firmware?
What does error 47 mean on the Samsung Galaxy S20?
The error 47 is a problem with the baseband or IMEI. This can occur because of jailbreak and sim unlock. If you don’t jailbreak your phone, it can come from the baseband chipset.