How do I save my Viewmodel CS go?
- Open your config file, type “Exec autoexec. cfg” without the quotations.
- Save it.
- Right click the config file, check the read-only attribute, apply.
- If you haven’t already, put your viewmodel settings in your autoexec file.
- Set your autoexec to “read-only” as well.
How do I permanently change my Viewmodel in CSGO?
You can do this by clicking Help NS Options, navigating to Game Settings, and choosing Enable Developer Console. The default key should be tilde (~). Once your console is up and running, head to a private or public match, press tilde (or whatever you bond the console to), type “viewmodel_fov,” and press enter.
Is Viewmodel important in CSGO?
Your dominant eye will play an important role when it comes to deciding which part of your screen you’d like your gun to take up. Placing your viewmodel on the opposite side of your dominant eye will help you use it more when it comes to spotting enemies.
How do I play CS:GO stretched?
How to get CS:GO 4:3 with black bars or stretched?
- to get a 4:3 image with black bars, go to display menu > select display mode > choose “Aspect”
- to get stretched image without black bars, go to display menu > select display mode > choose “Full”
How do I change servers in CS:GO?
Here’s how you can change your region in CS:GO to play on different game servers….Join community servers
- Launch CS:GO and choose Play.
- Select Community Server Browser from the drop-down menu.
- Type in region names or sort servers by ping/region. The servers with higher ping values will be farther away from your region.
How do I save my CS GO settings?
In 2020, CSGO config files, autoexec belong in Steam’s userdata folder
- Open Steam, right-click on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and select “Properties”
- Click the “Local Files” tab and select the first option named “BROWSE LOCAL FILES…”
- A new window will open with a list of files.