How do I scare my roommate?
7 Ways to scare your roommate
- Buy knives.
- Collect a bunch of pens.
- While roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling.
- Make a sandwich, and leave it on the floor.
- Every time your roommate walks in, shout “Hooray!
- 6.Tell your roommate that you’ve got an important message for them.
- Talk back to your Rice Krispies.
How do you annoy your roommate to move out?
100 Ways to Annoy Your Roommate
- Insist that you are a vegetarian and protest anytime your roommate eats meat.
- Get some hair.
- Every time your roommate walks in yell, “Hooray!
- Trash your room when your roommate’s not around.
- Every time you see your roommate yell, “You son of a…” and kick them in the stomach.
How do you approach a messy roommate?
How to Deal with a Messy Roommate
- Explain Your Distress. Image via Shutterstock.
- Pick Your Battles. When it comes to communication, the second step is to choose what exactly you need to voice your opinion on.
- Ask to Keep Spaces Separate.
- Suggest a Chore List.
- Clean & Organize Together.
- Rent a Storage Unit.
How do I get back at evil roommate?
15 Petty Ways To Get Revenge On Your Roommate
- That stash of bobby pins they have?
- Change the WiFi password every single day.
- Connect to their Google Chrome and change what they’re watching when you know they’re in the middle of their favorite show.
- Ring the doorbell every time you come home even if you have your key.
How do I deal with a toxic roommate?
5 Ways to Deal with a Toxic Roommate (When Your Lease Isn’t Up for Another 10 Months)
- Invest in a Good Pair of Headphones.
- Stop Negative Talk in Its Tracks.
- Pick Up a New, Out-of-the-House Hobby.
- Don’t Take on Extra Housework.
- Try to Have Empathy.
How do I tell my roommate to be quiet?
Here’s how to chat to a noisy housemate without starting World War 3.
- MAKE SURE YOUR COMPLAINT IS LEGIT. Some noise issues are completely valid, and some are, well, a bit selfish.
- WAIT ‘TIL YOU’RE CALM TO CHAT.
- DON’T INVOLVE THE OTHER HOUSEMATES UNLESS YOU HAVE TO.
- SET WHOLE-HOUSE RULES.
- MAKE ‘EM FEEL BAD ABOUT IT.
How do you tell your roommate they smell?
Indirect approach to talk about the bad smells Alternatively, you could offer them your new body wash or deodorant to try. Or drop subtle hints like “I feel like this apartment smells really bad lately,” or “how was your workout?” If they haven’t just worked out, they might realize that they need to shower.
How do I get rid of my college roommate?
Don’t Get Along With Your College Roommate? Here Are 6 Tips on How to Deal
- Take your roommate agreement seriously.
- Communicate with your roommate.
- Talk to your RA.
- Find your niche on campus.
- Plug in and tune out.
- Know and understand your options.
How do you deal with a psychotic roommate?
- Discuss the cleaning schedule.
- Develop a plan to handle visitors.
- Discuss your phone policy.
- Determine a lights out time.
- Sign a roommate agreement.
- Choose the right time.
- Talk in person.
- Focus directly on one problem.
What are some fun pranks to play on roommates?
– Get them very drunk. – Wait for them to pass out. – Carry them to the sofa (unless already on sofa). – Use needle and thread to sew their clothes to the sofa. – Wait for them to wake up, believing they are paralyzed.
What makes for a bad roommate?
Score: 6.9 (scored by 314 users)
What to do about a bad roommate?
Make a roommate contract. Within the first few days of moving in together,roommates should sit down and draft a roommate contract.
How to be your own Best Roommate?
Communicate effectively. As in any relationship,living with someone requires a great deal of work.