How do I set up my TL MR3420?
- Log into your router by typing 192.168.1.1.
- Click on NETWORK in the left menu.
- Click WAN Settings in the submenu (page 33)
- Locate the Primary DNS and Secondary DNS fields and use the addresses 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124.
- Click SAVE and the device will reboot.
How do I setup my tp-link modem router?
Power on your router and computer first and then modem.
- Log into the router’s web-based management page.
- Configure WAN Connection Type.
- Enter your PPPoE username and password which are provided by your ISP.
- Click Save to save your settings, then the router will connect to Internet after a while.
How do I reset my tp-link router settings?
With the Router powered on, press and hold the WPS/RESET button (more than 10 seconds) until the SYS LED becomes quick-flash from slow-flash. Then release the button and wait the Router to reboot to its factory default settings.
How do I access my tp link 4G router?
How do I log into the web-based Management Page of TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router (new logo)?
- Connect your computer to the router (wired or wireless).
- To access the configuration utility, open a web browser and type the default address http://tplinkmodem.net in the address field of the browser.
How do I access my TP-Link router?
Launch/open a web browser and enter http://tplinkwifi.net or http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar. Type 1: Requiring you to create an administrator password. Type 2: requesting a username and password. By default, these are both the word ‘admin’ all lower case.
How do I reset my TL mr3420?
How to reset a router to factory defaults
- Step 1: Find the reset button. There should be a tiny reset button.
- Step 2: Push the reset button. While the router is on, push and hold the reset button.
- Step 3: Hold the reset button.
- Step 4: Reboot the router.
- Step 5: Log in to the router.
What happens if I reset TP-Link Router?
A hard reset will restore your device to factory default settings. You should reconfigure the device from scratch or you can load the configuration file you have backed up before the reset.
Can TP-Link router be used as wireless repeater?
But what happens if your home is too large for a single Wi-Fi router to cover? If that’s the case, you can always get another TP-Link Wi-Fi router and use it as a repeater. That means you will get to extend the coverage of your primary router, so it covers the entire house.
How do I use a TP-Link AC750 router as a repeater?
Configure TP- Link AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Login to the TP-Link portal page using your login credentials.
- Make sure you have the physical setup done with TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender.
- Move to Settings option in router home from your computer browser.
How do I set my router to 4G LTE?
To configure an APN for 4G LTE Modem:
- Launch a web browser from a device that is connected to the modem.
- In the Sign In field, enter the modem password and click the Sign In button.
- Select Settings > Mobile > APN.
- To add a custom APN profile, click the Add button.