How do I turn off voice notifications?
Change your notifications
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Messages, Calls, or Voicemail, tap the notification setting: Message notifications.
- Tap On or Off.
- If On, set the following options: Importance—Tap, and then select the level of importance for notifications.
How do you turn off voice notifications on Imessage?
How to Turn Off Voice Text Messaging on an iPhone
- Tap the gear-shaped “Settings” icon on the iPhone’s Home screen.
- Tap “General,” and then tap “Siri.”
- Tap the virtual “On” button to toggle it to the Off position and disable Siri.
Why does Voice Control keep popping up on my iPhone?
They symptoms you’re describing are often the result of a defective corded headset, though not always. To stop Voice Control from activating, turn Siri on in Settings>General>Siri. Then, prevent Siri from accidentally being invoked, go to Settings>Touch ID & Passcode>Allow Access When Locked>Siri and turn it to off.
How do I turn off voice control on my iPhone headphones?
Here’s how you do it: Go to “Settings” and select “Accessibility”. Now select the “Slide Button” or “Home Button.” A new menu will appear, and voice control will be under “Press and Hold to Speak.” There will be three options to choose from: Voice Control, Siri, and Off. Select Off, and you are good to go.
How do I disable my microphone?
How Do I Disable My Microphone on My Android Smartphone?
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap App Permissions.
- Tap Microphone.
- Toggle all the apps listed to the white switch. If you only want to disable the microphone on some apps, choose to toggle them accordingly.
What is voice control on an iPhone 7?
To turn Voice Control on or off after the initial setup, you can use “Hey Siri,” the Accessibility Shortcut, or go to Settings, select Accessibility, then select Voice Control. To lock your device, say “Lock screen.” To wake your device, say “Hey Siri, turn on Voice Control.”
How do you turn off voice assistant on headphones?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Google.
- Tap Account Services.
- Tap Search, Assistant, & Voice.
- Tap Voice and use the sliders to disable Bluetooth audio recording, Allow Bluetooth requests with device locked, and Allow wired headset requests with device locked.
- Restart your phone to enable the changes.
Can you disable microphone on iPhone?
-On an iPhone Under Settings > click Privacy >under privacy> click microphone, here you’ll see a list of the apps you have that want to access your mic. Toggle to disable.
How do I mute the microphone on my iPhone?
Enable the mute feature by tapping the appropriate icon in the iPhone’s in-call menu.
- Make a phone call using your iPhone’s Phone app.
- Tap the “Mute” icon — a microphone icon with a diagonal line through it — until the background on the button fills in, showing that you’ve muted your line.
How do I turn off Voice Control on my iPhone 7?
Under Press and Hold to Speak, select one of these options:
- Siri: Siri will respond when you press and hold the Home button.
- Classic Voice Control: Classic Voice Control will respond when you press and hold the Home button.
- Off: There will be no response when you press and hold the Home button.
How to turn off phone notifications on an iPhone?
How to Turn Off Phone Notifications on an iPhone 1 Open the Settings app. 2 Tap Notifications. 3 Tap Phone. 4 Tap the green “Allow Notifications” switch.
How do I Turn Off voicemail notifications?
This depends on your carrier, for AT press and hold 1 to access your voicemail>select 4>then 2 and follow prompts to change notifications. I think I’ve got… Here you can adjust the notification settings, like disable notifications altogether.
How do I Turn Off voice control on my iPhone?
On an iPhone X or later, you can prevent Classic Voice Control or Siri from responding when you press and hold the Side button on your device. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, you can prevent Classic Voice Control or Siri from responding when you press and hold the Home button on your device.
How do I turn off vibration for incoming calls and notifications?
Tap the green switch next to each notification option you want to turn off. Tap Sounds. Tap Vibration. You can’t disable sounds, but you can disable your phone’s vibration for incoming calls specifically.