How do I turn on my BlackBerry Bold 9930?
- Press and hold the Power/End key to turn the device on.
- Press and hold the Power/End key to turn the device off.
How do I format my BlackBerry Bold 9900?
Perform a Reset with the RIM BlackBerry Bold 9900
- Press and hold the ALT key, Right Shift key, and the Delete key. NOTE: It may take up to a minute for the device to reset.
- The device will power cycle indicating that the reset has started, the keys can now be released.
What can I do with my old Blackberry phone?
8 things to do with an old Blackberry
- You can do the noble thing and donate to charity.
- Keep one as a backup in case your current phone suffers an untimely death.
- Smother it in peanut butter, or some other food product of your choice, and let your dog play with it.
- Use it to prop up wobbly furniture.
- Use it as a decoy.
What does red light mean on Blackberry Bold?
When you receive a new message, your BlackBerry flashes a red light as an alert.
How to unlock BlackBerry Bold 9900?
Unlock your Blackberry Bold 9900 to use with another sim card or Gsm network through a 100 % safe and secure method for unlocking. Just simply select your phone manufacturer as Samsung, select the network of your Blackberry Bold 9900 is locked to, enter phone model number and imei number.
What is the difference between the Bold 9930 and the 9900?
The Bold 9900 is the GSM version of the phone (ie. AT, T-Mobile), while the Bold 9930 will be heading to CDMA carriers (ie. Verizon, Sprint). The Bold 9900 reviewed here is from Rogers in Canada, which was the first carrier to start selling it.
Does the BlackBerry Bold 9900 have a QWERTY keyboard?
The BlackBerry Bold 9900 with 2.8-inch touchscreen and full QWERTY keyboard (view larger). See larger image.
Does the AT Bold 9900 still work?
The Bold 9900 uses 4g, so yes it still works. Also, as of this writing, AT still supports BIS, so the phone is fully functional. If you prefer a phone with a physical keyboard and don’t really need much in the way of apps, consider the Bold 9900.