How do you get from Koh Samui to Singapore?
There is no direct connection from Ko Samui to Singapore. However, you can take the bus to Koh Samui Airport, take the walk to Koh Samui airport, fly to Singapore Changi, take the walk to Changi Airport, take the subway to Tanah Merah, then take the subway to Singapore.
Can you fly from Singapore to Koh Samui?
Airlines that fly from Singapore to Koh Samui / Samui Island Some airlines provide direct flights from Singapore Changi to Koh Samui/ Samui Island airport. The flights are available every day with Bangkok Airways, SilkAir, and Singapore Airlines flying the route.
Where does Koh Samui airport fly to?
Samui Airport is near the Big Buddha Pier where ferries depart to Ko Pha-ngan….Airlines and destinations.
|Bangkok Airways||Bangkok–Suvarnabhumi, Chiang Mai, Hong Kong, Krabi, Kuala Lumpur–International, Pattaya–U-Tapao, Phuket, Singapore|
|Cambodia Airways||Phnom Penh (begins 20 May 2022)|
Does Koh Samui have an international airport?
Many flights to Koh Samui go via Bangkok, although others are available via Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Koh Samui’s main airport is Samui International Airport (USM), which is 2km north of the island’s main village, Chaweng.
What are the travel restrictions in Thailand?
Travel to Thailand
- Unvaccinated travelers will be able to enter Thailand under the existing 5-day Alternate Quarantine scheme; OR.
- Unvaccinated travelers will be able to avoid the 5-day Alternate Quarantine by completing an RT-PCR test and uploading the result into their Thailand Pass application.
How do I get from Singapore to Krabi?
Fly to Phuket, ferry, Longtail Boat • 8h 54m
- Fly from Singapore Changi (SIN) to Phuket (HKT) SIN – HKT.
- Take the ferry from Ao Po Pier, Phuket to Railay Beach.
- Take the Longtail Boat from Railay East to Krabi Town Pier.
Can you fly from Dubai to Koh Samui?
Currently, there are no airlines that fly direct from Dubai to Samui International.