How do you make a graph on Microsoft Word 2003?
To insert a chart:
- Select Insert from the main menu.
- Select Picture. Chart from the cascading menu.
- Delete the existing data in the datasheet.
- Enter your own data in the datasheet.
- Close the datasheet. All of your changes will appear in the chart.
- Save and close the document.
How do you make a line graph on Microsoft Word?
To insert a line graph, go to the Insert Tab and click on Charts. A pop-up window will appear containing different types of charts and graphs. Scroll down to Line Chart and select the desired one. Then click on OK to insert the line graph on your blank page.
How do I make an XY graph in Word?
Step 1: Open the Word document. Step 2: Go to the Insert tab on the ribbon and click on the Chart option under the Illustrations group. Step 3: An Insert Charts dialog box will appear on the screen. Select the XY (Scatter) option from the left pane and pick a line graph that you want to insert.
How do you make a graph on Excel 2003?
Creating a chart sheet
- Create an embedded chart.
- Select the chart to be moved to a chart sheet.
- Choose Chart Location from the menu bar.
- In the Chart Location dialog box, select the As a new sheet button. (The As object in button adds the chart as an embedded object on the worksheet.)
- Click the OK button.
How do I insert a picture into a chart in Word?
Add a chart to your document in Word
- Click Insert > Chart.
- Click the chart type and then double-click the chart you want.
- In the spreadsheet that appears, replace the default data with your own information.
- When you’ve finished, close the spreadsheet.
- If you want, use the Layout Options button.
How do I insert a chart into a picture in Word?
In the Illustrations section, click the Chart option.
- Once the Insert Chart window is open, select the type of chart or graph you want to create, then click the OK button.
- A basic version of the selected chart or graph type, with sample data, is added to the document.
Can you draw a graph on Word?
How? On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Chart. In the Insert Chart dialog box, click the arrows to scroll through the chart types. Select the type of chart that you want and then click OK.
How do you make a blank line graph?
- Start Word. Click the “Insert” tab, and then click the “Chart” button.
- Click the “Chart Type” drop-down menu and choose “Line Chart.”
- Click into the small Excel window on the page. Highlight all of the cells.
- Press the “Delete” key to remove all of the data, making the chart empty.
Can you make a Chart in Word?
Create a Chart in Word Place your cursor where you want the chart in your Word document. Then, go to the Insert tab and click “Chart” in the Illustrations section of the ribbon. Pick the type of chart you want to add on the left and the style on the right.
How do you create a simple line graph?
Open Microsoft Excel. Double-click the Excel program icon,which resembles a white “X” on a green folder.
Is there a way to create a line graph?
There are different ways to make a line graph, but Microsoft Office Excel is the best way of making it. There could be a lot different graph purposes, so let’s just take a simple one and assume that you have a homework saying you have to make a chart of Quantity per Price.
How to create custom grid line in word?
Click “Pattern” to see the various patterns you can apply as a background for your document. To create the dot grid effect, select either “Dotted Grid” or “Large Grid” in the second row. As the names suggest, these will cover your document background with either dots or lines in a grid.
How do you make a graph in word?
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT