How do you reference a PDF in MicroStation?
Highlight the pdf file you want to reference to the microstation sheet and use “ Attach Raster Interactive” from the Falcon DMS menu and snap to the bottom left corner of the light blue shape and then to the top right corner.
How do I import a Word document into MicroStation?
Go to the Utilities Tab on Top of Ribbon, Select the OLE Tool from the Utilities Tool Box.
- Select to Insert Object.
- In this box now Select “Create from File”, Browse to the desired Word Document, Check On “Link”, Select OK.
- Select the Method you want to place the Object – “By Corners or By Size”.
How do you reference a model in MicroStation?
- In the References dialog box, click the Attach Reference icon.
- In the Attach Reference dialog box, check, and if necessary, adjust the Save Relative Path setting.
- Select the DGN file that contains the model to attach as a reference.
How do you copy an object in MicroStation?
Select the elements you wish to copy. Click “Copy” command. Snap (tentative) to a location and accept. Snap to the same location and accept.
How do I save a MicroStation drawing as a PDF?
In the MicroStation Print dialog, click the Print to File icon. The Save Print As dialog opens. Adjust the folder and filename as needed and click OK to save the PDF file.
What is raster manager in MicroStation?
Raster Manager is the name of the principal module in MicroStation that is responsible for opening and visualizing raster imagery in MicroStation. Using Raster Manager you can open and display images of various formats, from monochrome to full color.
How do I insert an Excel file into MicroStation?
Once you are done modifying Excel, highlight the area, click Copy. Leaving Excel open, switch back to MicroStation. From within MicroStation go to Edit > Paste Special, then choose either: Embedded Microsoft Excel Worksheet or Linked Microsoft Excel Worksheet, and then click Paste.
How do I merge models in MicroStation?
Simply pop out to the MicroStation Manager, and select File > Merge.
How do you send a reference back to MicroStation?
When conducting MicroStation V8 user training we cover the Edit > Bring to Front command….MicroStation Tip: Send to Back
- Select the element(s) to be sent to back.
- Open the Level Display dialog and turn on all of your levels.
- Using Power Selector invert mode select every element in your model.
How do I copy from one MicroStation file to another?
Show activity on this post.
- Select the element(s) you want to copy.
- Set a tentative snap point on the basepoint about which you’d like to copy.
- Menu Bar > Edit > Copy.
- Open the drawing you’d like to copy into.
- Menu Bar > Edit > Paste.
How do you copy attributes in MicroStation?
Steps to Accomplish
- Go to the Change Attribute tool.
- Click on eyedropper(Match Element Attributes)
- Select the attributes you want to match by checking appropriate boxes.
- Select new element to apply the attributes from first element.
How do I reference MicroStation from Excel?
Using the following steps: 1. Open the VBA editor in the application you want to reference MicroStation from (Excel – the keyboard shortcut Alt-F11Alt-F11Alt-F11 will open the editor.) 2 Under the Tools pull down menu, choose References. A dialog appears with a list of references for your computer.
How to create a PDF file in MicroStation?
In MicroStation create new file window, click on New file 2. Enter File name and click Save 22 3. Select File name and click Open 4. Open Printer Organizerin MicroStation 5. In Printer Organizer, select Tools> Define Print Styles 23 6. ChooseNew in Print Styles 7. Rename New Print Style to PDF Regular Full 8.
How do I import data from Microsoft Word to MicroStation?
MicroStation can import files from external application such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Link an Excel Sheet to MicroStation: 1. Open the Excel file and Select the amount of data you want to copy. 2. From the Excel pulldown Edit>Copy. The data is copied to the clipboard. 3. Open the MicroStation file you want to paste the Excel Sheet into.
What is word object model (word)?
Object model (Word) This section of the Word VBA Reference contains documentation for all the objects, properties, methods, and events contained in the Word object model.