How do you roll washcloths into flowers?
- Step 1: Fold in half. Fold the cloth in half across the diagonal so that you now have a triangle.
- Step 2: Roll the washcloth.
- Step 3: Complete Roll Detail.
- Step 4: Fold the roll.
- Step 5: Turn the rose out.
- Step 6: Tidy up the rose.
- 3 Comments.
What can you make with washcloths?
Repurpose a washcloth with these 8 washcloth crafts….Each of these projects is very simple and lots of fun to make.
- Washcloth Puppies. These washcloth puppies are super cute!
- Monster Facecloths.
- Washcloth Travel Pouch.
- Washcloth Bunny.
- Washcloth Hand Puppet.
- Diy Baby Washcloth Bouquet.
- Snowman Christmas Ornament.
- Washcloth Bag.
How to make 3 different baby washcloth flowers?
How to sew a cute baby washcloth?
SIX strips of scrap fabric in coordinating colors/patterns.
How to fold a washcloth into a flower?
Fold in half. Fold the cloth in half across the diagonal so that you now have a triangle.
How to make a flower backdrop for baby shower?
– your trusty glue gun – your mountains of paper flowers – a 4 x 8 sheet of foam insulation sheeting from your local Lowes or Home Depot