How do you say Alaia?
- Phonetic spelling of Alaia. Alaia. A-Lay-yah.
- Meanings for Alaia. Virtuous. Means “joyful, happy” in Basque.
- Examples of in a sentence. Saif Ali Khan and Alaia Furniturewala starrer Jawaani Jaaneman has a fresh release date now.
- Translations of Alaia. Arabic : عليا شريط فوق
How do you pronounce this word Myanmar?
The correct pronunciation of Myanmar is Mee-ahn-mah. In the first syllable, the “y” is pronounced with a long “e”, which means it is pronounced with an “ee” sound. In the second syllable, the “a” is pronounced with an “ah” sound. The “r” at the end of Myanmar is not pronounced.
How is gyro pronounced?
That gyro has two main pronunciations: /YEE-roh/ and /ZHIHR-oh/. The sandwich gyro was borrowed into English from Modern Greek in the 1970s and English speakers have given it an approximation of the Greek pronunciation. The earlier gyro has been fully phonetically anglicized.
What does the name alaïa mean?
Meaning:joyful; happy. Originally a Basque name, Alaia is a gender-neutral baby name meaning “joyful” and “happy”.
What does Alaia mean in Spanish?
What is the meaning of the name Alaïa? Alaïa means “sublime”, “wellborn” in Arabic and and “joyful”, “happy” in Basque (from Spanish “alegría” = joy/happiness).
How do you pronounce Ayala?
- Phonetic spelling of Ayala. aa-Yaa-LAA. ay-ala. Ay-ala.
- Examples of in a sentence. Duterte tags Ayala, Pangilinan for corruption, syndicated estafa. Preston NE v Middlesbrough – Daniel Ayala aims to see out contract with the Boro.
- Translations of Ayala. Telugu : అయల Japanese : アラヤ
How do you pronounce Rangoon?
Phonetic spelling of rangoon
How do you pronounce Myanmar Kyat?
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA: /kiːˈɑːt/
- (General American) IPA: /kiˈ(j)ɑt/, /ˈkjɑt/, /ˈtʃɑt/
- Rhymes: -ɑːt.