How do you tell which Thermomix you have?
To check the serial number of your Thermomix® TM6, simply open the list of options by touching the ‘3-stripe’ field and then ‘Settings’ on the display. Touch the last option ‘Thermomix® Version & Update’ to get to the serial number. The same menu contains information about the software version.
How do you turn on Vorwerk Thermomix?
Turn on your Thermomix® TM6™ by pressing round silver selector knob. The start-up process begins automatically. During the start up process you will see a white screen with our Vorwerk logo in the middle of the screen.
What is Varoma temperature in degrees?
VAROMA temperature on your Thermomix is 114°C.
How do I know how old my Thermomix is?
How do I find out how old my thermomix is? I bought it secondhand and now I’m wanting to sell it. Call Thermomix on 1800 004 838 and they will be able to help. If you have a TM5, they can identify from the serial number (which you can find on Menu – Settings- About).
What can you cook in Thermomix?
What can the Thermomix do?
- Cook pasta and rice.
- Steam fruit and vegetables, meat and fish.
- Stew meat, vegetables and fruit.
- Boil and simmer liquids like sauces, soups and chowders.
- Chop and mince up meat, nuts, herbs and vegetables.
- Crush ice and frozen fruit.
- Blend fruits, frostings, soups, sauces, smoothies, milkshakes.
How do I turn off Vorwerk?
Here is how to turn off Thermomix TM5.
- Press and hold the selector until a message appears that the Thermomix is switching off.
- Release the selector and unplug the power cord.
- Be sure that you turn off the Thermomix properly after each use.
How do I start Varoma?
To Activate Varoma® just select the temperature dial on the Thermomix display and rotate the selector until the Temperature displayed changes to the word Varoma. Just remember that on the Varoma® steam cooking setting, 250 ml of water or water-based liquids will evaporate within 15 minutes.
Where should I place my Thermomix?
In Matt’s kitchen, he says, “Thermomix is situated in the middle of the counter – a perfect place for it because it is easily accessible and on a solid surface such that the scale is secure. Additionally, there are no cabinets above it, thus allowing the steam to flow freely during the cooking process.
How do I set my Thermomix to Varoma?
What is the MC in Thermomix?
In Recipes Thermomix call theirs Varoma. Simmering Basket = the basket that sits inside the jug. MC ON / MC OFF = Measuring Cup On or Off. Slowest Speed = Spoon / Stir.
How do I use my Thermomix®TM5?
Step 1:Set up Thermomix®TM5 Place the mixing bowl into position. Pour at least 0.5 litre (500 g) of water into the mixing bowl for up to 30 minutes steaming. If you steam with the simmering basket, insert the simmering basket and fill it with ingredients, e.g. potatoes or rice.
How do I use the Thermomix®™ varoma?
• When removing the Varoma lid, tilt the lid away from your face and body to avoid escaping steam. • Ensure that some slots of the Varoma dish and tray remain uncovered of food to allow the controlled escape of steam. • Position the Varoma correctly onto the mixing bowl and Thermomix®TM5 to prevent the Varoma from becoming detached.
What should I do if my Thermomix mixing bowl gets hot?
If the hole in the mixing bowl lid is covered or blocked and the heating is active, excess pressure can build up in the mixing bowl and the hot contents can erupt from it. • While cooking, if you find the hole in the mixing bowl lid blocked or if the measuring cup is being pushed up, unplug the Thermomix®TM5.
How do I change the display language on my Thermomix®TM5?
WORKING WITH THE THERMOMIX® TM5 50 51 Languages Set your preferred display language here 1. As soon as you have made your selection, all information will appear on the screen in your chosen language 2. Unit System Set your Thermomix®TM5 to use the metric (grams, Celsius) or imperial (ounces, Fahrenheit) system of units.