How profitable are pool companies?
Every year, a decent-sized pool installation business can net around $200,000 in revenue. That said, successful pool installation businesses are incredibly good at managing expenses. Some top pool installation companies, in fact, make about $700 million in revenue.
How much is a pool scout franchise?
We know cost isn’t the only factor in your franchise decision, but it’s an important one. We believe in opportunity without a big investment….Our low investment makes it easy to get started.
|Franchise Fee*||$ 25,000|
|Additional Capital||$ 35,000|
|Typical Total Initial Investment**||$ 113,000|
What do you need to start a pool?
We recommend that you take an inventory of the following:
- Chlorine Tablets & Chlorine Stock.
- pH Increaser & Decreaser.
- Alkalinity & Calcium Increaser.
- Cyanuric Acid or Stabilizer.
- Algaecides, Clarifiers, Enzymes.
- Test Kit Reagents or Test Strips.
- Stain Removers.
How do you start a pool?
How to Open a Pool
- Step 1: Clean up debris and check for wear and tear.
- Step 2: Inventory your pool chemicals.
- Step 3: Remove the Cover.
- Step 4: Inspect the Pool.
- Step 5: Fill Pool to Middle of Waterline Tile and Do Final Debris Removal.
- Step 6: Turn on the Pool Filter and Test the Water.
How do I start a pool business?
How to Start a Pool Cleaning Business in 2022: A Complete Guide
- Purchase Your Pool Cleaning Equipment and Transport.
- Find Your First Customers.
- Plan For Growth When Setting Up Your Pool Cleaning Business With Optimoroute.
- Get Your Certified Pool/Spa Operator Certification (CPO)
- Register Your Pool Cleaning Business.
How do I start my first pool?
Why is pool water green?
Green pool water is often caused by the presence of algae in your pool. Algae blooms can appear when your pool has a low Free Chlorine. Exposure to high heat, heavy rain or poor circulation, without the use of a preventative algaecide, also increase your risk of developing pool algae.