How touchdowns Does Tom Brady have?
He also led the league in passing yards in 2005 (4,110), 2007 (4,806) and 2017 (4,577)….
What are the NFL records that Tom Brady holds?
Winning in the postseason naturally requires winning in the regular season, and Brady’s 243 regular-season wins as a starter are an NFL record….Brady owns the NFL’s record book.
|QB regular-season wins||243||1st|
|QB playoff wins||35||1st|
What is Tom Brady’s best record?
Every regular season and postseason record Tom Brady holds
- 02 Regular season wins by a starting QB: 219. 2 / 19.
- 03 Division Titles: 17. 3 / 19.
- 04 Playoff Wins: 30. 4 / 19.
- 05 Playoff Games Started: 41. 5 / 19.
- 06 Playoff Touchdown Passes: 73.
- 07 Playoff Passing Yards: 11,388.
- 08 Super Bowl Apperances: 9.
- 09 Super Bowl Wins: 6.
What records has Tom Brady broken?
Charts: These five Tom Brady records are so impressive, they may never be broken
- 35 postseason wins and 7 Super Bowl titles.
- 97,569 total passing yards.
- 22,938 yards after age 40.
- 710 total TD passes.
- Oldest quarterback to win a Super Bowl — twice.
- Read more about Tom Brady’s retirement.
Where does Tom Brady rank all time?
Brady is ninth all-time in career Super Bowl passer rating (95.12), and of the top nine he’s the only QB with a lower rating than his career regular-season number (96.4).
Does Tom Brady hold every QB record?
Brady is the all-time leader in passing yards, touchdowns and quarterback wins, as you may have guessed. He ranks in the top-five in every major passing category and holds every major postseason record. This is a guy who in his 22 NFL seasons has been selected to the Pro Bowl a record-15 times.
Is Tom Brady the best of all time?
Brady is the greatest winner the NFL has ever seen — and the greatest quarterback. His 624 passing touchdowns and 84,520 passing yards are the most in NFL history. He has the most Super Bowl MVPs in NFL history, while he’s the only NFL player with seven championships.
Who holds the most quarterback records in the NFL?
|1||* Tom Brady||243|
|2||^ Brett Favre||186|
|^ Peyton Manning||186|
How many touchdowns has Tom Brady thrown in Super Bowls?
Brady owns a slew of Super Bowl records. Here are just a few: Most Super Bowl MVPs: 4 Most wins: 6 Most total yards thrown: 2,838 yards Most yards in one Super Bowl: 505 Most passing TDs: 18 Here
What makes Tom Brady such a good quarterback?
Who has caught the most TD passes from Tom Brady?
Who has caught the most TD passes from Tom Brady? Answred by. Bobbie Olivares. By a long distance, Gronkowski has caught more touchdown passes from Brady than any other player. In fact, he’s caught more than twice as many scores as the next-closest receiver, Randy Moss, who has 39. Also, Who is the greatest quarterback of all time?
What teams did Tom Brady beat in Super Bowls?
– XXXVI: Patriots 20, Rams 17 – XXXVIII: Patriots 32, Panthers 29 – XXXIX: Patriots 24, Eagles 21 – XLII: Giants 17, Patriots 14 – XLVI: Giants 21, Patriots 17 – XLIX: Patriots 28, Seahawks 24 – LI: Patriots 34, Falcons 28 (OT) – LII: Eagles 41, Patriots 33 – LIII: Patriots 13, Rams 3