What are 6 tourist attractions in Melbourne?
Tourist Places in Melbourne. Flinders Street Railway station, Queen Victoria Market, National Gallery of Victoria, Royal Botanical Gardens, Federation Square, Eureka Tower Melbourne, Melbourne Zoo, Puffing Billy Railway, St Kilda Beach, Luna Park, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne Museum and many more.
What are some fun things to do in Melbourne?
Must-Do Top 10 Things to Do in Melbourne
- Explore the Colorful Street Art Laneways in the CBD.
- Visit Federation Square and Museums.
- Locate Some Amazing Hidden Laneway Bars.
- Eat a Real Melbourne Brunch.
- Visit St Kilda Beach and Soak Up Some Sun.
- Queen Victoria Market.
- Explore the Hipster Area of Fitzroy.
What should you see in Melbourne?
Top Attractions in Melbourne
- Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria. 10,090. Gardens.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) 8,879. Speciality Museums • Arenas & Stadiums.
- National Gallery of Victoria. 5,510. Art Museums.
- ArtVo. 1,068.
- Eureka Skydeck. 7,949.
- Dandenong Ranges National Park. 1,102.
- Old Melbourne Gaol. 3,214.
- Shrine of Remembrance. 5,910.
What fun things are open in Melbourne?
Activities: Zoos, parks and sightseeing
|Attraction||Reopening status||Opening hours|
|Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria||Open now||7:30am–7:15pm Monday to Sunday|
|Werribee Open Range Zoo||Open now||9am–5pm Monday to Sunday|
|Enchanted Adventure Garden||Open now||9am–5pm Monday to Sunday|
|SEA LIFE Melbourne||Open now||10am–5pm Thursday to Monday|
What is there to do in Melbourne on a sunny day?
What to do in Melbourne on a Beautiful Sunny Day
- Drink spritzes at a rooftop bar.
- Enjoy a meal alfresco.
- Watch a movie at an outdoor cinema.
- Row a boat down the Yarra.
- Scoop up the city’s best gelato.
- Kick back by Adelphi’s rooftop pool.
What are the best places to visit in Melbourne Australia?
Federation Square. This popular and dynamic public square in Melbourne’s CBD was designed as a focal point for the city’s cultural and civic activities.
What are the best attractions in Melbourne?
– Time Out’s network of local writers and travel editors curated the list of ‘original and unmissable’ experiences – Paris’ Maison Gainsbourg museum ranks No.1 while the House of Hungarian Music in Budapest comes second – Two UK listings feature – London’s production of ‘The Burnt City’ (13) and Belfast’s Game of Thrones tour (18)
What are the best things to do in Melbourne Australia?
Get lost in laneways and arcades. Melbourne’s city centre is well-ordered and the grid system makes it easy to get around.
What are the best beaches in Melbourne Australia?
Brighton Beach. Eighty-two charming little bright,multi-coloured bathing boxes line the foreshore at Brighton beach,which is an ideal spot for swimmers,sunbathers and surfers alike.