What are some fun activities to do in Dallas Texas?
22 Fun Things to Do in Dallas, Texas
- Take a Stroll Through Klyde Warren Park.
- Explore the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza.
- Hunt Murals at Deep Ellum.
- Go on a Half-Day Trip to Fort Worth.
- Visit the Dallas Museum of Art.
- Explore the Crow Museum of Asian Art.
- Take a Guided Tour of the African American Museum.
Where do celebs hang out in Dallas?
Top 10 Best celebrity hangouts in Dallas, TX
- The Gallery Rooftop Lounge. 4.9 mi. 154 reviews.
- Cidercade Dallas. 3.5 mi. 397 reviews.
- The Clover Club. 3.0 mi. $$$ Dance Clubs, Cocktail Bars, Lounges.
- XOXO Dining Room. 3.1 mi. 666 reviews.
- Parliament. 2.8 mi.
- The Mansion Restaurant. 2.5 mi.
- Yardbird Table & Bar. 3.3 mi.
- rise n°1. 1.4 mi.
What clubs do famous people go to in Dallas?
Best celebrity club hotspots in Dallas, TX
- Drake’s. 1.7 mi. 366 reviews. $$$ American (New), Jazz & Blues, Lounges.
- Citizen. 2.8 mi. 89 reviews. $$$ Dance Clubs, Lounges, Cocktail Bars.
- STIRR. 3.9 mi. 954 reviews.
- Parma’s Pasta & Pizza. 15.7 mi. 424 reviews.
- Steel Restaurant. 2.1 mi. 283 reviews.
What are the top 5 attractions in Dallas?
Top Attractions in Dallas 1. The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. 2. Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens. 3. Reunion Tower. One of our iconic buildings allows visitors an elevator ride to the top with a 360 degree view of… 4. The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum. 5. Perot
What to do in Dallas with a city pass?
And don’t forget your Dallas CityPASS, an admissions discount booklet that saves you 40% at some of the top attractions in Dallas. The Ann & Gabriel Barbier-Mueller Museum: The … Savory Meats. Tasty Treats. The Dallas dining scene has something for every palate.
What is there to do in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex?
The metroplex’s attractions are loud, large, big, and exciting, keeping visitors entertained and engaged. Whether it’s enjoying the luscious outdoors, flying fast on thrilling rides, or getting your two-step on, here are the top 20 things to do in the DFW.
Who is spot?
Brothers Lynn and Rick Hensel came out of the television news business and started Spot more than 15 years ago. We’ve been growing, expanding, and making an impact for our clients ever since. Now 20+ Spotties strong, there’s one thing that hasn’t changed along the way: Our commitment to delivering the full “Spot Experience” to our clients.