What are the NPC categories?
The different divisions are Bodybuilding, Men’s Classic Physique, Men’s Physique, Women’s Physique, Figure, Fitness, Bikini and Wellness.
What are the weight classes for NPC bodybuilding?
Male Weight Classes
|up to and including 143 ¼ lbs
|over 143 ¼ lbs up to and including 154 ¼ lbs
|over 154 ¼ lbs up to and including 176 ¼ lbs
|over 176 ¼ lbs up to and including 198 ¼ lbs
|over 198 ¼ lbs up to and including 225 ¼ lbs
What is wellness category?
Types of wellness include emotional, evnironmental, intellectual, physical, social and spiritual.
What are the different bodybuilding categories?
- Bodybuilding division – this is the most muscular division, where there is a weight limit.
- Classic physique division – this is a less muscular version of the bodybuilding division.
- Men’s physique – in this division you can weigh as much as you want.
What is the difference between IFBB and NPC?
The NPC is the only amateur organization recognized by the IFBB Pro League. The IFBB Professional League is the professional league for bodybuilding athletes and the sanctioning body for the world’s largest professional contests such as the Mr. Olympia, Arnold Sports Festival, and Legion Sports Fest.
How long are you nationally qualified for NPC?
Compete in an NPC National Qualifier. Also, athletes that place 3rd, 4th or 5th place at the NPC USA or NPC Nationals are also qualified for one year. This qualifies the competitor for competition on the NPC national level for a period of one (1) full calendar year after the year that the qualification took place.
How do I get nationally qualified NPC?
- Open to US Citizens and Green Card holders.
- Active members of the National Physique Committee (NPC).
- Must be in good standing with the NPC and not under suspension.
- You must have COMPETED IN AND PLACED TOP 5 in an NPC National Level / IFBB Professional League Qualifying Contest such as;
What is NPC figure competition?
The National Physique Committee (NPC) is the largest amateur bodybuilding organization in the United States. Amateur bodybuilders compete in competitions from local to national competitions sanctioned by the NPC. The NPC is the only amateur organization recognized by the IFBB Pro League.
What is the NPC wellness division?
What is the Wellness Division? This division is for females with athletic physique’s that showcase more body mass in the hips, glutes and thigh areas. The upper body is developed but not to the same degree as the lower body.