What crafts can you make with bottle caps?
18 Bottle Cap Art Projects & Craft Ideas
- Bottle Cap Ladybugs. This is a cute and easy way to use up old bottlecaps and it’s a great project for kids to take part in.
- Bottle Cap Necklaces.
- Mini Pincushion.
- Bottle Cap Spiders.
- Bottle Cap Coaster.
How do you make a bottle cap turtle?
What You Do
- Paint the outside of the bottle cap green. (This will be the turtle’s shell.)
- Cut out a green paper circle.
- Cut out a green paper tail.
- Paint two cotton-tip swabs green.
- Snap off an end of the craft stick for the head.
- Assemble the turtle:
- Glue on beads or sequins for eyes.
How do you make a soda cap choker?
- Take one pop tab and place it on a piece of ribbon that is big enough to surround your neck.
- Tie it in a knot at the end, leaving at least 4 inches of ribbon loose.
- Place another pop tab under the first with the “bottoms” (which is the side that would be down on your can of pop) facing each other.
How do you stick bottle caps to the wall?
Drip glue into the bottle cap on the bowed interior and around the edge. Place it onto the hard paper and use a plastic clothespin to keep it in place until the glue dries. Add beads or glitter to the glue in the cap for decoration and mount the paper onto any surface with glue.
Are metal bottle caps worth anything?
They are worth money, although the exact amount they are worth largely depends on the market. Usually, the price per bottle cap made from steel ranges from 5 cents to 9 cents. However, for food-grade quality aluminum, it is worth far more than that. It goes as high as 35 to 45 cents.
How do you make a hole in a bottle cap without a drill?
Purchase mixers in large plastic bottles and use a knife to poke a straw-sized hole in the bottle cap. Put three bendy straws together in a chain, secure with a slightly loose rubber band, and you’re all set!
What to make with a bottle cap?
Make Bottle Cap Coasters 14. Bottle Cap Birdhouse 15. Bottle Cap Owl 16. Bottle Cap Earrings 17. Bottle Cap Garden Art 18. Bottle Cap Flowers 19. Bottle Cap Flower Photo Magnets 20. Bottle Cap Mosaic 21. Beautiful Backsplash DIY 22. Beaded Bottle Cap Key Chains 23. Bottle Cap Bookmarks 24. DIY Bottle Cap Turkey Napkin Rings 25. Beer Cap Clock 26.
How do you stick a picture to a metal bottle cap?
Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the back of the image with a paintbrush. Apply your image down into the bottle cap (make sure to line it up with the hole you put into the side of the cap). Press down over the top of the image making sure there isn’t any air trapped under it. The entire image should be stuck to the metal.
What to do with leftover bottle caps?
Bottle Cap Pressed Shamrock Keychain 27. Bottle Cap Animal Bust 28. Bottle Cap Wee Pie 29. Bottle Cap Bunting 30. Canvas Checkerboard 31. DIY Bottle Cap String Art
What are the best DIY bottle cap backsplash ideas?
Beautiful Backsplash DIY 22. Beaded Bottle Cap Key Chains 23. Bottle Cap Bookmarks 24. DIY Bottle Cap Turkey Napkin Rings 25. Beer Cap Clock 26. Bottle Cap Pressed Shamrock Keychain 27. Bottle Cap Animal Bust 28. Bottle Cap Wee Pie 29. Bottle Cap Bunting 30.