What does a teacher do Class 2?
1) A teacher is a person who helps children and other persons to learn and progress in life. 2) A teacher takes the responsibility of shaping the lives and career of his students. 3) They feel pride and honour to direct their students on the right path of the life.
How can I write an essay for my school of class 2?
My School Essay In English For Class 2
- My school’s name is St.
- My school building is huge in size and spacious.
- There is a big auditorium in my school where we assemble for prayer sessions every day.
- My school teachers are very affectionate and caring by nature.
What is the essay of teacher?
Teachers are a special blessing from God to us. They are the ones who build a good nation and make the world a better place. A teacher teaches us the importance of a pen over that of a sword. They are much esteemed in society as they elevate the living standards of people.
How do I describe my teacher?
Excellent Teacher Awesome – “You’re an awesome teacher who makes every class fun.” Energetic – “Your energetic approach to teaching and learning invigorates the students and keeps them focused.” Experienced – “I can tell you are an experienced teacher by the way you control your classroom.”
How do you write 10 lines on a school?
Ten Lines on My School
- My School is the best school of the city.
- It is located in the center of Varanasi.
- My school name is Sant Atulanand Convent School.
- I love to go to my school very much.
- I study here from LKG.
- It has a big playground.
- It also has a big computer lab.
How do I write about my child in school?
2. More Sentences on My School For Children
- My school has a very beautiful building.
- I study in KG class in my school.
- My school classrooms are very beautiful and airy.
- Our school has a big playground for students.
- There is a computer lab where we use computer.
- There is a big library for students in our school.
How will you describe your teacher?
What is MySchool essay for Class 2?
My school essay for Class 2 is one of the most common topics that kids learn to write as a second-grader. Writing an essay on a topic of interest gives them the opportunity to explore their creative side and express their views about the given topic in a simple and coherent manner.
What is my teacher essay about?
My Teacher Essay: A teacher is a person who plays a pivotal role in molding a student’s life. Some teachers remain in your memory as a key to a few life problems. A teacher imparts not only academic knowledge but also shares ethical values, and imbibes morality that shapes our personality as a better human being.
Is there an essay on my teacher for Class 7?
A Long Essay on My Teacher is helpful to students of classes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. A Short Essay on My teacher is helpful to students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. My Favourite Teacher imparts valuable lessons and mentors the entire school-life in guiding and directing the path to travel.
Where can I find sample essays for junior school students?
In this level of the junior school, kids are taught how to put meaningful sentences into paragraphs for essay writing. Vedantu has come up with easy to understand sample essays for these young kids of the junior school to make essay writing even more fun for them. You can find the essay on ‘My School’ for class 2, on the website of Vedantu.