What is life Islamic quote?
Life is journey from ALLAH to ALLAH. If you do something only to please Allah, you will surely get the good reward. None of any good work is worthless. No matter what how much wealth one may have, if his life is without Allah, the life is worthless.
What Allah says quotes?
- Allah will help him who moves in the way of Allah.
- I believe in the religion of Islam.
- Thanks to Allah, I trust myself to distinguish between right and wrong.
- I owe my success to Allah and my parents who have sacrificed so much to get me where I am.
- Everything I do is for the pleasure of Allah.
What is the best quotes in Islam?
Best Islamic quotes with images
- “Be like a diamond, precious and rare, not like a stone, found everywhere.” – Anonymous.
- “No one will reap except what they sow.” – Quran 6:164.
- “For indeed, with hardship ease.” –
- “The heart that beats for Allah is always a stranger among the hearts that beat for the Dunya (world).” –
What are some inspirational Islamic quotes and sayings?
In this post you will find inspirational Islamic quotes and sayings. “I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.” —Muhammad Ali “Do not allow your stomachs to become graveyards.” —Prophet Muhammad PBUH “Truth lifts the heart like water refreshes thirst.” —Rumi “Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.” —Rumi
What is the quote about greatness in Islam?
Islamic Quotes about Greatness “Run away from greatness, and greatness will follow you.” – Abu Bakr Siddique (ra) “There is greatness in the fear of God, contentment in faith of God, and honour in humility.” – Abu Bakr Siddique (ra)
What are some famous quotes from the Quran?
1 Sins destroy the heart the same way poison destroy the body. 2 Some people remain deprived of knowledge due to their poor ability to remain silent. 3 The one who is truely enslaved is the one who is a slave of his desires. And that brings us to the end of this compilation of Islamic quotes.
What are some quotes about love of God in Islam?
Islamic Quotes about Love of God. “He who comes to take the love of God can have no taste for the love of the world.” – Abu Bakr Siddique (ra) “The word of God is the medicine of the heart.” – Imam Ali (ra) “Sit with those who love God, for that enlightens the mind.” – Umar bin al-Khattab (ra)