What is MikroTik SXT?
The SXT LTE kit (product code RBSXTR&R11e-LTE) is a device for remote locations that are within cellular network coverage. However, due to it’s professional LTE chip design and high gain antenna, it can provide connectivity for your building even where cell phones can’t.
What is SXT device?
SXT is a low cost, high speed MIMO 5GHz outdoor wireless device, available as a High Power or Lite version. SXT Lite5 provides the best price-performance ratio on the Wireless CPE market. Unit is equipped with powerful 600MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, 16dBi dual polarization antenna, poe, power supply and mounting kit.
How do I reset my SXT Lite5?
Factory Reset from Button
- Connect SXT lite device to PoE Injector PoE port and LAN cable connect to PC.
- Use a needle or paper clip to reset the button.
- Press the reset button and power ON Mikrotik PoE Adapter to turn on the device.
- Release the reset button after 5 seconds of power on the PoE injector.
What is MikroTik used for?
Abstract – MikroTik operating system is designed as a network router. It is the operating system and software that can be used to make a computer into a reliable network router. The computer includes a variety of features for IP networks and wireless networks.
How do I reset my SXT LTE kit?
Resetting the Mikrotik SXT
- Power off device.
- Open the enclosure at the back.
- Press down on the reset button.
- Power on the device while still pressing down on the reset button.
- Release the reset button after 5 seconds of powering on the device.
How do I reset my SXT LTE?
- Hold this button during boot time until the LED light starts flashing, release the button to reset RouterOS configuration (total 5 seconds);
- Keep holding for 5 more seconds, LED turns solid, release now to turn on CAP mode.
How do I update Winbox?
You can do this from Winbox, console, Webfig or QuickSet. Simply click “Check for updates” in QuickSet, Webfig or Winbox packages menu. New window “Check For Updates” will open, where you will be able to see currently installed version and latest available version as well as latest available Changelog.
How do I access my MikroTik RouterBOARD?
Logging into the router To access the router enter address 192.168. 88.1 in your browser. Main RouterOS page will be shown as in the screen shot below. Click on WebFig from the list.
Is MikroTik Russian?
MikroTik (officially SIA “Mikrotīkls”) is a Latvian network equipment manufacturer. The company develops and sells wired and wireless network routers, network switches, access points, as well as operating systems and auxiliary software.
What is SXT 5hnd?
Our integrated outdoor unit for Point-to-point, or as a CPE device for point-to-multipoint. SXT 5HnD is a low cost, high speed 5GHz wireless device. Dual polarization 802.11n and Nv2 TDMA technology help to achieve even 200Mbit real throughput speed. Complete with a ready to mount enclosure and built-in antenna, this is the perfect CPE.
Does the RouterBOARD SXT 5hnd support MDI-X?
The RouterBOARD SXT 5HnD comes as a complete set, and includes a built in 802.11n dual chain wireless device, and a dual polarization 16dBi antenna. It has one BASE-T 10/100 ethernet connector which supports MDI-X auto detection.
What is 5GHz 5hnd?
SXT 5HnD is a low cost, high speed 5GHz wireless device. Dual polarization 802.11n and Nv2 TDMA technology help to achieve even 200Mbit real throughput speed. Complete with a ready to mount enclosure and built-in antenna, this is the perfect CPE.