What is on in Devon February half term?
What’s on in February 2022
- Museum of the Moon at Exeter Cathedral.
- Immersive family shows at Market Hall.
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition at Seaton Tramway.
- Super Trumps Trail at The Donkey Sanctuary.
- Snowdrop Festival at The Garden House.
- New Superworm Trail at Haldon Forest Park.
What is there to do in Cornwall for half term?
9 Things to Do in October Half Term 2021 in Cornwall
- The Headland, Newquay.
- Museum of Witchcraft and Magic, Boscastle near Tintagel.
- Bodmin Jail, Bodmin.
- National Trust’s Antony House, Torpoint near Kingsand.
- National Maritime Museum Cornwall, Falmouth.
- Pendennis Castle, Falmouth.
- Lost Gardens of Heligan, Pentewan.
Is it half term in London this week?
At a glance, schools in London have short mid-term dates and longer breaks during summer….Academic Year 2020 – 2021.
|Feb 17 – Feb 21||Spring Half Term Holidays|
|Apr 6 – Apr 17||Spring Holidays|
|May 25 – May 29||Summer Half Term Holidays|
What is on for kids in Cornwall?
Cornwall with kids: Attractions with animals
- Blue Reef Aquarium, Newquay.
- Newquay Zoo.
- Paradise Park and JungleBarn, Hayle.
- Cornish Seal Sanctuary, Gweek, Helston.
- Dairyland Farm World, Newquay.
- Camel Creek.
- Flambards Theme Park, near Helston.
- The Eden Project, St Austell.
Whats on May half term Cornwall?
What’s on at Cornwall’s attractions: May half-term
- Paradise Park – Hayle.
- Fal River Festival – Falmouth.
- Eden Project – St Austell.
- Bude & Stratton Folk Festival.
- Pendennis Castle – Falmouth.
- Garden Magic on the Mount.
- Healeys Cornish Cyder Farm.
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust’s Wilder Festival.
Where can kids go on holiday in February?
Book family-friendly attractions
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter*
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium*
- London Transport Museum*
- Madame Tussauds*
- Shrek’s Adventure! London*
What can you do at home during holidays?
Here are nine things you can do, in the comfort of your own home, to celebrate the holiday season.
- Get your craft on.
- Wrap something.
- Have a movie marathon.
- Throw a (low-key) party.
- Cook something different.
- Do something useful.