What is Pritzker phone number?
How to Contact Governor Pritzker
|Address||207 State House, Springfield, IL 62706.|
|Phone Number||Main office: 217/782-6830|
|Fax||Main office: 217/524-4049|
How do I contact the mayor of Chicago?
Office of the Mayor
- Phone: Call 311.
- 121 N LaSalle Street. Chicago City Hall 4th Floor. Chicago, IL 60602. Get Directions.
How do I file a complaint with the Illinois unemployment office?
To report a violation you may:
- Call the OEIG’s toll-free hotline at 866.814.1113.
- Complete an online complaint form.
- Contact the Office via telecommunications device for the disabled (TTY) at 888.261.2734;
- Mail a completed complaint form to:
- Fax a completed complaint form to 312.814.5479.
What are the duties of the Governor of Illinois?
Serve as the state’s chief executive officer and oversees the functions of the executive branch of government.
What are three qualifications to be governor in Illinois?
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN
How long is term of office of Governor of Il?
The term of office of governor of Illinois is 4 years, and there is no limit on the number of terms a governor may serve. Inauguration takes place on the second Monday in January following a gubernatorial election in November. A single term ends four years later. A governor is required to be: at least 25 years old; a United States citizen
Who is Illinois’ current Lieutenant Governor?
The lieutenant governor is popularly elected every four years by a plurality and has no term limits. The 48th and current lieutenant governor is Juliana Stratton (D), who was elected on November 6, 2018. Stratton was sworn into office January 14, 2019.