What is the phone number for Bell voicemail?
1 877 235-5777
Dial 1 877 BELL-777 (1 877 235-5777). Select your language preference. Enter your 10-digit Bell Business phone number when prompted for a mailbox number. You will then hear your recorded name. Enter your password.
How do I check my voicemail on my Bell home phone?
To retrieve messages in a mailbox, dial *98 from your home phone and enter the password for the mailbox you want to access. Extensions can be added to your service free of charge by calling 310-BELL. Dial *94 and listen for a staggered dial tone.
What number do I dial to get my messages?
The easiest way to check your Android voicemail is to open up your phone’s dial pad — the pad you use to enter phone numbers — and hold down the number “1.” If you look closely, it should even have a little icon that looks like a tape recording below it. You’ll be taken immediately to your voicemail inbox.
What is Bell call answer?
Call Answer takes messages when you’re on the line or away from the phone. You can access your messages from anywhere.
Can I check my bell voicemail online?
To retrieve your voice messages online: Log in to the Online Voice Mail Web site at www.bell.ca/myonlinevoicemail using your home phone number and Online Voice Mail password. This is the same password you use to access your Online Voice Mail by phone.
How do I setup my Bell home phone voicemail?
Setting up Online Voice Mail
- From home, dial *98.
- When prompted, enter your temporary password.
- Follow the prompts to change the temporary password to a new one.
- Follow the prompts to record your name or telephone number as a personal identification.
How do I retrieve text messages from my BT landline?
Just dial Text store 0845 602 1111 to listen to the spoken text messages (calls cost 5p a minute, plus your BT access charge). Please remember that we can only save messages here for 24 hours.
How do I call my voicemail?
Try dialing (or pressing and holding) 1.
- Some phones use the number 1 as their voicemail number. Occasionally, it’s not even necessary to dial the number — simply hold the 1 button down for a few seconds, then move the phone to your ear.
- This method is used by T-Mobile, some Sprint devices, and others.