What is the shortcut key for Uncomment in Visual Studio?
Edit: popular shortcuts
|Commands||Keyboard shortcuts [Special contexts]|
|Toggle outlining expansion||Ctrl+M, Ctrl+M [Text Editor]|
|Uncomment selection||Ctrl+K, Ctrl+U [Text Editor]|
|Undo||Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace|
|Word delete to end||Ctrl+Delete [Text Editor]|
How do I uncomment a shortcut?
Another way of commenting is by using Ctrl+K on your keyboard or Edit | Block | Comment from main menu. Similarly, to uncomment the selected section, choose Ctrl+Shift+K or Edit | Block | Uncomment.
How do I comment multiple lines in Visual Studio?
Comment out multiple lines in different positions
- Suppose the file is already opened in Visual Studio Code. Select the lines that you want to comment by holding Alt and click anywhere inside that line.
- Check again whether you’ve selected them all.
- Press Ctrl + / (backslash) to comment out the lines you’ve selected.
How do you remove a comment in Visual Studio?
Shortcut key for comment and uncomment in Visual Studio 2019
- Select the piece of code that you would like to uncomment.
- Then click CTRL + K + U to uncomment.
How do I remove commented code in Visual Studio?
- Once installed, remove comments in your code by opening the command palette (Ctrl+Shift+P), entering “Remove all comments” and pressing enter.
- Voilà, all the comments are gone :tada:!
How do I delete comments in Visual Studio?
If you select a block of code and use the key sequence Ctrl+K+C, you’ll comment out the section of code. Ctrl+K+U will uncomment the code.
How do you comment and uncomment in Visual Studio?
Comment Code Block Ctrl+K+C/Ctrl+K+U If you select a block of code and use the key sequence Ctrl+K+C, you’ll comment out the section of code. Ctrl+K+U will uncomment the code.
How do I delete all comments in Visual Studio code?
Once installed, remove comments in your code by opening the command palette (Ctrl+Shift+P), entering “Remove all comments” and pressing enter.
How do you uncomment multiple lines of code?
( CTRL+SHIFT+/ ) To uncomment multiple code lines right-click and select Source > Remove Block Comment. ( CTRL+SHIFT+\ )
How do I find commented codes in Visual Studio?
In the visual studio. Select View->Task list. There would be a drop down at the top of the talk list window where you can select Comments. This would show all the comments in the solution.
How do you delete a comment on flutter?
dart and write from scratch instead of deleting it manually. Our mainstream way to remove all the comments is with manual deleting. block it, press delete. block another lines, press delete.