What is there to do in Cape Town tonight?
50 things to do in Cape Town for under R50
- Walking tours of the city. Cost: Tip-based.
- Visit Green Point Park.
- Trail running.
- Audio tour of Groot Constantia.
- Stroll through the Company’s Garden.
- Beach please.
- Kalk Bay, the coolest suburb in the world.
How can I have fun in Cape Town?
Fun Things to Do in Cape Town
- Ride a Cable Car Up Table Mountain.
- Cruise Around Town on the Hop On Hop Off Bus.
- Stroll through Kirstenbosch Gardens.
- Taste Wine at South Africa’s Oldest Wine Estate.
- Watch the Sunset from Signal Hill.
- Drink Third Wave Coffee.
- Walk Around Hout Bay.
- Eat Braai.
What is happening in and around Cape Town this weekend?
Top Things To Do In Cape Town This Weekend
- #Dawn Dance Party | Muizenberg Beach | Secret Sunrise.
- #Go to the Lourensford Friday Night Twilight Market.
- #Immersion – 12 Minute Challenge | Camps Bay Tidal Pool | Secret Sunrise.
- #Expansion | Noordhoek Common | Secret Sunrise.
What is there to do in Cape Town after dark?
Go the local way with an African dinner and drumming experience (from USD 73)
Where can I see penguins in Cape Town?
Boulders Beach is probably the best place to see penguins. Actually, you do a lot more than see them, you can even swim with them, if they will let you. Just outside Simon’s Town in Cape Town, this is a famous penguin colony that lives in amongst the enormous boulders (hence the name).
What is free on your birthday in Cape Town?
So here’s six places that offer free entry or a free meal on your birthday.
- Free ride on the Table Mountain Cablecar.
- Free entry to the Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Free ride on the Cape Wheel.
- Free ticket to Galileo Outdoor Movie.
- Free bottle of tequila and pizza at SurfaRosa.
- Free meal voucher at JC Brasserie & Pub.
Where do the two oceans meet in Cape Town?
THE OFFICIAL PLACE WHERE TWO OCEANS MEET AND SOUTHERNMOST TIP OF AFRICA. Officially Cape Agulhas is the place where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet, and not the “two oceans” as believed at the Cape Point, near Cape Town (for publicity reasons). Cape Agulhas is the southernmost tip of Africa.
What markets are on in Cape Town today?
Sunday Markets in and Around Cape Town
- V&A Food Market – eating interesting artisanal food in the ambience of free live music.
- Groote Post Country Market.
- The Bay Harbour Market.
- Spier’s Craft Market.
- The Watershed.
- Constantia Craft Market.
- Green Point Flea Market.
- Millstone Eco-friendly Farm Stall and Cafe.
What can you do on a rainy day in Cape Town?
The Best Things To Do in Cape Town When It Rains
- Hot chocolate at Honest Chocolate Café Lucky Pony.
- Ceramic-painting at Clay Café What’s On In Cape Town.
- Zeitz MOCAA.
- Kalk Bay Harbour.
- A day in the country at Lanzerac Spa.
- Wine-tasting in a cave.
- Rush Indoor Trampoline Park.
- Visit Iziko South African Museum.
What is there to do in Cape Town on a Wednesday?
Cape Town Craft Club. A fun way to work on crafts together with others.
What is there to do in Cape Town on a Friday?
Things to do in Cape Town on a Friday
- Take a cable car to the top of Table Mountain.
- Explore Kirstenbosch Gardens.
- Visit the V&A Waterfront.
- Spend a Day at a Wine Estate.
- Hike to Lion’s Head.
- Visit the Blue Bird Garage Food & Goods Market.
- Explore the Bay Harbour Market.
- Check out the Cape Town Comedy Club.
Can you touch the penguins at Boulders Beach?
Important note They may seem like cuddly creatures, but do not feed or touch them. Aside from it being a violation of conservation efforts, the penguins have very sharp beaks and will defend themselves if they feel threatened.