What kind of oil does a 2008 Saturn take?
Saturn Vue 2008, GM Original Equipment™ Dexos 1™ SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil, by ACDelco®.
Where is the oil filter located on a 2008 Saturn?
This simple task can be done in a few easy steps by following these suggestions.
- Lift and support the hood to locate the fuel filter. The oil filter is located to the left of the battery, recessed under the hood.
- Use a 15/16-inch socket (extended) to remove the socket cap.
- The cover and the filter will be attached.
How many quarts of oil does a 2008 Saturn VUE take?
Capacity: With filter 5.5 quartsAfter refill check oil level.
How many quarts does a 2008 Saturn Aura take?
Engine Oil With filter 5 quartsAfter refill check oil level.
How many quarts of oil does a Saturn Vue take?
Capacity: With filter 4.5 quartsAfter refill check oil level.
What kind of oil does a 2007 Saturn VUE take?
Saturn Vue 2007, GM Original Equipment™ Dexos 1™ SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil, by ACDelco®.
How much oil does a 2008 Saturn Astra take?
Capacity: With filter 4.8 quartsAfter refill check oil level.
How do you change the oil on a 2008 Saturn Outlook?
Oil & Filter Change Saturn Outlook (2007-2010) XR 3.6L V6
- Find Oil Drain – Locate the oil drain plug underneath the vehicle.
- Drain Oil – Set up the workspace, drain oil and replace plug.
- Find Oil Filter – Locate the oil filter.
- Remove Filter – Position drain pan and remove the oil filter.
What oil does a Saturn Vue take?
Valvoline – High Mileage with MaxLife Technology SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, 5 Quart (Part No. 881163)
How do you reset the oil life on a 2008 Saturn Aura?
- Turn ignition switch to ON position with engine off.
- Fully depress and release the accelerator pedal 3 times within 5 seconds of turning key.
- Change Oil lamp will flash for 2-10 seconds while it resets.
- Once it stops flashing, the maintenance light reset is complete.
What oil does a 2007 Saturn Aura take?
Mobil 1 – Advanced Full Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil, 5 Quart (Part No. 44899)