What should I serve for a group dinner?
20+ Inexpensive, Easy Meals for Large Groups
- Tasty Taco Bar.
- Chicken Spaghetti.
- Easy Ham and Cheese Sliders.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese Taquitos.
- Baked Italian Meatballs.
- Slow Cooker French Dip Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
- Crowd Pleaser Mexican Soup.
- Slow Cooker Cheddar & Bacon Potato Soup.
What should I make for dinner with my friends?
- 1 of 16 Tips for Making Meals for Friends.
- 2 of 16 Chicken and Sausage Gumbo.
- 3 of 16 Greek Chicken and Barley Salad.
- 4 of 16 Penne Rigate with Spicy Sausage and Zucchini in Tomato Cream Sauce.
- 5 of 16 Chicken Tamale Casserole.
- 6 of 16 All-American Chili.
- 7 of 16 Chicken and Rice Casserole.
What can I cook for a group of 10 people?
47 Big-Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 servings)
- Slow Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 servings)
- Healthy Instant Pot Turkey Chili (8 servings)
What should I cook for visitors?
I’ve covered all these meals in this round-up – plenty of recipes that your guests will surely love!
- Green Chile Enchiladas. Elise Bauer.
- Best Ever Sloppy Joes. Elise Bauer.
- Easy Chicken Lo Mein. Nick Evans.
- Ham and Cheese Pasta Bake. Elise Bauer.
- Easy Tomato Soup.
- Grilled Cheese BLT.
- Turkey Tetrazzini.
- Mexican Tostada.
What do you feed a small crowd?
13 Easy To Make Recipes To Feed A Crowd
- Ambrosia Salad.
- Cranberry Pecan Slaw.
- Out Of This World Baked Spaghetti.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin.
- Creamy Chicken Casserole.
- Crock Pot Creamed Corn.
- Southern Style Green Beans.
- Banana Pudding Trifle.
What are some easy meal ideas for a group of people?
Here is another SUPER easy meal idea for groups of people: Chicken Parmesan Sliders. Just put a few ingredients into the crockpot and you’ll have one of your favorite meals for a busy night. Making them into sandwiches is a great way to stretch the chicken mix and feed more people.
What are the easiest dinner ideas to make for the whole family?
Make weekday meal time easy with 35 of our easiest dinner ideas to make for the whole family. Swap chicken fingers and french fries for roasted chicken and potatoes. Recipe creator SANDY WITEK says, “This is a one pan meal that’s in the oven in 15 minutes. Rosemary, garlic, and oregano create a mouth watering aroma.
What to cook for a large group of 20+?
20+ Inexpensive, Easy Meals for Large Groups Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches. The key to this recipe for large groups is in the homemade BBQ sauce. Once it’s… Hearty Baked Penne Pasta. This recipe feeds an army. Almost everybody loves the hearty, beefy, cheesy pasta. Serve it… Tasty Taco
What are some good dinner recipes that will feed a crowd?
50 Dinner Recipes That Will Feed a Crowd. 1 Buffalo Chicken Lasagna. This recipe was inspired by my daughter’s favorite food—Buffalo wings! It tastes as if it came from a restaurant. —Melissa 2 Slow-Cooked Chunky Chili. 3 Double-Duty Layered Enchilada Casserole. 4 Meaty Arugula Pizzas. 5 Mini Barbecue Meat Loaves.