What was the best stock to buy in 2012?
10 Best Stocks for 2012
- Capital One. 38% Return. Buy Price: $42.13. Ending Price: $57.93.
- Hershey. 20% Return. Buy Price: $60.38.
- FedEx. 11% Return. Buy Price: $82.98.
- Microsoft. 6% Return. Buy Price: $25.25.
- Alcoa. 2% Return. Buy Price: $8.54.
- Caterpillar. 2% Return. Buy Price: $88.20.
- Arcos Dorados. -42% Return. Buy Price: $20.53.
What stock should I buy for 10 years?
Stocks to Buy and Hold for Over 10 Years According to Ray Dalio
- Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT)
- Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX)
- Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT)
- Walmart Inc. (NYSE:WMT)
- McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE:MCD)
What are the six stocks to buy and hold forever?
Best Buy And Hold Forever Dividend Stocks
- The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 67.
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 83.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO)
- The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 70.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM)
Which is best stock for long term?
A detailed table with various parameters for Best Long term Stocks to buy
|Sr No.||COMPANY NAME||RATING|
|1||Caplin Point Labs||1|
What stock has gone up the most in the last 10 years?
Microsoft (MSFT) awoke from its long slumber and jumped 545% over the past decade. Dollar General (DG) made a lot of bucks, gaining 632%. And Ulta Beauty (ULTA) has made a lovely 1,325% gain. But those aren’t the tippy-top stocks of the Russell 1000.
How did the stock market do in 2012?
The larger S&P 500 posted its biggest final-day gain since 1974. And overall, 2012 was a good year for stocks: The Dow was up 7.3 percent for 2012, its fourth straight year of gains; the S&P 500 climbed 13 percent, its best year since 2009; and the tech-heavy Nasdaq index surged 16 percent.