What will be the maturity amount of LIC money back policy?
Maturity Benefit: If the policyholder survives till the period of maturity of the policy, he/she will receive 40% of the basic sum assured coupled with reversionary bonuses and the additional bonus amount.
Is LIC money back policy under 80C?
All tax exemption for payment of LIC premiums are offered as per section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
How can I know my LIC policy refund?
How to Check LIC Policy Details Online?
- Step 1: Go to the official LIC website, fill in your credentials like username and password.
- Step 2: Login to your account and select the option ‘View Enrolled Policies’.
- Step 3: You will be directed to a page where you can see all the listed enrolled policies.
How can I get my LIC money back before maturity?
How To Surrender LIC Policy
- Original policy bond documents.
- Request for surrender value payment.
- LIC Surrender form- form 5074.
- LIC NEFT form.
- Bank account details.
- Original ID proof like Aadhar card, pan card or driving license.
- A cancelled cheque.
- Hand-written letter to LIC stating the reason to discontinue.
How can I see my LIC 80C?
Premium on life insurance policy can be claimed as deduction under section 80C. In case of an individual, deduction is available in respect of policy taken in the name of taxpayer or his/her spouse or his/her children.
What is LIC Money Back Plan 821?
LIC Money Back Plan 821 is a fixed 25 years tenure plan which provides money back benefits at regular interval during the term of the plan. This plan provides dual benefits by creating savings and providing liquidity. The premium payments of the plan are limited.
How can Check my policy status?
Step 1: You must visit the e-Service Portal of LIC. The screen will show you two options namely, New User and Registered User. Click on the relevant option. Step 2: You will need to enter the LIC of India login credentials namely, your User Name and Password.