Where should I go in June Australia?
Winter blues? Here are the best weekend spots to visit in June
- Anna Bay, New South Wales.
- Rylstone (and surrounds), New South Wales.
- Emu Bottom, Sunbury, Victoria.
- Kinglake, Victoria.
- Sapphire Beach, (far north) New South Wales.
- Brunswick Heads, (far north) New South Wales.
- Stirling Ranges, Western Australia.
Which part of Australia is the warmest?
Marble Bar, Western Australia Just like Wyndham, Marble Bar is generally considered to be the hottest place in Australia, incredibly warm all year round and especially during the summer. Temperatures in Marble Bar have even been known to beat those in Wyndham, often topping 45 C in the summer.
What is Australia’s weather in June?
June Weather in Sydney Australia. Daily high temperatures decrease by 3°F, from 65°F to 62°F, rarely falling below 57°F or exceeding 71°F. Daily low temperatures decrease by 3°F, from 51°F to 48°F, rarely falling below 42°F or exceeding 58°F.
What is the best holiday destination in June?
Where to go on holiday in June: 24 top destinations
- The Amalfi Coast, Italy. Temperature: 27°C high; 22°C low.
- Mykonos, Greece. Temperature: 27°C high; 21°C low.
- San Sebastian, Spain. Temperature: 21°C high; 15°C low.
- Devon, England. Temperature: 19°C high; 10°C low.
- Quebec, Canada.
- Edinburgh, Scotland.
What is the sunniest place in Australia?
Perth, Western Australia In fact, it’s officially the sunniest capital city in the world, with an average of eight hours of sun per day, year-round.
Where is warm June?
The most popular destinations in June
|Hot favourites in June|
|Costa Del Sol||22°C||10 hrs|
|Greek Islands||24°C||11 hrs|
Where is the hottest holiday destination in June?
The hottest places to go on holiday in June
- Cancun (36 °C)
- Kos (32.1 °C)
- Phuket (31.7 °C)
- Athens (30.4 °C)
- Madrid (30.1 °C)
- Milan (28.5 °C)
- Benidorm (27.7 °C)
- Rome (27.1 °C)