Who is eligible for Aptet exam?
APTET Eligibility Criteria for Paper I (Class I to V) The candidates should have at least 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ BC) in Intermediate. Along with the Intermediate, the candidates should have passed D. Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) or Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education or Diploma in Special Education.
What is Aptet exam?
APTET is a short form of the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. This is a state-level eligibility test conducted by the Commissioner of School Education in Andhra Pradesh. This is a mandatory exam to become a state government teacher at the Primary & Upper Primary levels.
How can I prepare for Aptet exam?
APTET 2022 Preparation Tips – How to Prepare for APTET…
- APTET 2022 Preparation Tips.
- Make Time Schedule.
- Prefer good study material.
- Go with the previous year question paper.
Is Mahatet compulsory?
Q: Is MAHA TET exam compulsory to be a teacher in Maharashtra? A: Yes, candidates who want to become classes 1 to 8 teachers in the state schools need to qualify the MAHA TET exam.
Can BTech graduate apply for APTET?
Engineering Students are Eligible for B. Ed & TS TET. The Telangana State government has given the opportunity to write the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for BTech students who are studying B.
Can BTech student apply for APTET?
Not at all. TET is a teacher eligibility test . For this you must have the professional degree in education i.e B. ed .
How do I use APTET?
Firstly, visit the official website at http://cse.ap.gov.in.
- On homepage search “Latest APTET Notification Section”
- Click on Apply Online APTET link.
- Enter all the required details according to 10th
- Submit it.
- Upload your scanned photo/signature and all required documents.
- Pay the required Application Form Fee.
What is the qualification for AP?
For Post Code: 21, 22, 23 & 26 General Candidate should have passed intermediate (12th Standard) or equivalent in an institution recognized by the state government. SC/ST candidates should have passed SSC or equivalent from an institution recognized by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
How can I prepare Tet at home?
Tips for Super TET Preparations:
- Solve Previous Year Question Paper: Candidates must solve the previous year’s question paper of Super TET.
- Analyze performance: After solving the previous year’s question paper / mock test, it is important for any candidate to analyze their performance.
- Make Notes:
- Regular Practice:
How can I prepare for Tet 2021?
How to prepare for TS TET: Strategy and Tips
- Understand the TS TET exam pattern.
- Pattern for Paper l.
- Pattern for Paper ll.
- Check the TS TET exam syllabus.
- Prepare a Focused Study Plan.
Can B Ed appearing apply for Mahatet?
The candidate must have passed the Intermediate exam with at least 50% marks along with a Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) from a recognised University or college. The candidate must be holding a Bachelor degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognised university and also have a B. Ed degree.