Why is my home theater not bringing out sound?
You may try to changing the TV channel or play back a movie on a DVD player. Try different cables to verify this is not a bad set of cables. Try setting the Audio/Video (A/V) receiver to a different Surround Sound mode.
How do I fix the sound on my home theater?
How to Fix No Sound on a Home Theater System
- 1 Check Home Theater Volume.
- 2 Check the Home Theater is on the Right Input.
- 3 Use Test Tones to Check Speakers.
- 4 Check Home Theater Cabling.
- 5 If the Home Theater Sound Still Don’t Work.
Why does my speaker turn on but no sound?
It’s possible that your speaker is not connected correctly because of the hardware problems, so you’ll find your speakers are plugged but no sound at all. To rule it out as the cause for your problem, try troubleshooting: Ensure you’ve plugged your speaker into the correct speaker jack.
How do I fix my Sony surround sound system?
How to Troubleshoot a Sony Surround Sound System
- Press the “Input” button on the control panel of your surround-sound receiver to ensure that the device is set to the correct device.
- Adjust the volume knob on the receiver.
- Check the connections for your devices.
- Check the connections for your speakers.
What can cause a speaker to stop working?
Repair, replace, or connect any electrical wires. According to Techwalla, wires are often the sole cause of no sound. Your speakers might drop or become crackly if there are loose connections, but disconnected wires won’t be able to produce any noise. Check all of them to ensure they’re plugged in snugly.
How do I reset my Sony Surround Sound system?
- Disconnect and reconnect the AC power cord (mains lead), then turn on the system.
- At the same time, press and hold the (STOP) and Folder – (minus) buttons until RESET appears on the display window.
How do I reset my Sony 5.1 home theater?
Resetting the system
- Disconnect the power cord and confirm that the STANDBY indicator is not lit. Then reconnect the power cord and turn on the system.
- At the same time, press and hold the FUNCTION and ON/Standby buttons until RESET appears on the display window.
How do I get my Sony speakers to play through my surround sound?
In order to hear audio from all speakers, make sure to change the sound field to DPLII. This creates a simulation of 5.1 digital audio. If the channel is broadcast in digital 5.1 audio, change the sound field back to AFD Auto to enjoy the digital surround sound audio as it was actually recorded.
Why is there no sound on my Sony TV?
[Solution] Sony TV no Sound 1 Make sure the MUTE function has not been activated. 2 Try turning up the volume level. 3 Check that there are no headphones connected. 4 Check if the issue also occurs to other device connected to the TV. You may try to changing the TV channel or play back… 5 Confirm what type of HDMI® devices are… See More….
How do I troubleshoot audio problems on my TV and audio system?
Disconnect any third-party external devices like cable boxes, satellite receivers, or gaming consoles to isolate the TV and audio system connections. Note: Third-party devices may cause the Control for HDMI or BRAVIA™ Sync function of the TV and the audio device to stop working. Update the TV and the audio system with the latest software version .
Why is there no sound coming out of my surround sound?
If the channel is broadcast in digital 5.1 audio, change the sound field back to AFD Auto to enjoy the digital surround sound audio as it was actually recorded. If you still have the same problem after changing the sound mode, make sure the speakers are securely and properly connected to the A/V stereo receiver.
Why is there no sound coming out of my EARC?
Note: When using eARC, a Premium HDMI cable should be used or audio issues may occur. On your TV, set the speaker settings to Audio System . Note: Your audio system doesn’t automatically produce sound when you connect the cable. On your audio system, press the INPUT or TV button to switch the input to TV.