10 Simple Marketing Tips to Guarantee You More Response
- Include a headline: Headlines are not just for ads. Your reader’s eye will be drawn to your headline. Make it Magnetic!
- Use effective words: Some effective words to include are FREE, Easy, New, Now, Save, Revolutionary, Today, You, Yes and Breakthrough.
- Make your paragraphs short: Limit them to seven lines or less.
- Use simple words: Make your copy familiar to your readers. Don’t use jargon or difficult words. Most people won’t know or care what you’re talking about.
- Focus on benefits: “Sell the sizzle, not the steak.” Focus on the benefits of your Offer, not your service or company, but what they’ll get.
- Be honest: Be honest, straightforward, upfront and true. Don’t ever mislead your readers.
- Use easy-to-read type: Use sufficient size type, easy-to-read type. Don’t use fancy font types.
- Include a P.S.: Call attention to a major benefit in your P.S.
- Use specifics: Make your Offer specific. Use “10 tips to eliminate…,” rather than “some ways to eliminate…”
- Don’t waste money: Don’t spend lots of money on expensive stationery. Expensive paper won’t get your prospects to respond. Your Offer is the key!