How do I reset my Sony Cybershot?
Reset button on the camera: Locate the RESET button on the camera. Use a pointed object (like a ballpoint pen) to press and hold the RESET button for 2-3 seconds. After 2-3 seconds, release the RESET button.
How do I restore my Sony camera to factory settings?
Select MENU → Setup → Initialize → Reset Default or Factory Reset. Select MENU → Setup → Navigate to Setting Reset → Camera Settings Reset or Initialize.
How do I transfer photos from Sony Cyber shot to my Iphone?
Select [MENU] → [Send to Smartphone] → [Select on This Device]. Select the images you want to send. The SSID and the password are displayed. Now the camera is ready to be connected by a smartphone.
How do I connect my Sony Cybershot to WIFI?
How to wirelessly connect the camera to the computer.
- Turn the computer ON and the Wireless Device ON.
- Turn the camera ON.
- Press the Menu button.
- Go to Network settings.
- Select Access point settings and press the center button on the control wheel.
Where is the reset button on a Sony Cybershot camera?
The RESET [FIG. 1] button on the Cyber-shot® camera is located by the battery compartment, under the battery and Memory Stick® media cover.
How do I format my Sony Cybershot camera?
Using an Initialize or RESET option in the menu
- MENU → Setup → Setting Reset → Initialize → OK. Sample Initialize procedure for DSC-RX10.
- After the camera reboots, the time and date settings menu will be displayed. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the initial settings. NOTE:
How do I reset my iPhone camera settings?
How to reset iPhone Camera settings
- Go to Settings > Camera.
- Go to Preserve Settings.
- Switch on the toggles for Camera Mode, Filter, and Live Photo.
How do I connect my Sony camera to my iPhone?
The first step is to pair the camera and phone via Bluetooth. This is done by selecting Network2>Bluetooth Function and switching to On. Then go to Network2>Bluetooth Function>Pairing and then to Location Information Linkage in the Imaging Edge Mobile app and follow the simple onscreen instructions.
How do I transfer photos from my Sony Cybershot to my phone?
On your camera, select MENU → [Application] → [Sync to Smartphone]….Registering a smartphone or tablet computer on the camera and setting the automatic transfer feature
- You can register only one smartphone on the camera.
- If a smartphone is already registered on the camera, [Change Regist.] will appear.
How do I fix my Sony Cybershot camera?
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W5 Troubleshooting
- You should first replace the batteries and try turning it on again.
- Reset the camera to factory settings.
- If that doesn’t work attempt to give the camera a good jolt.
- If you need to completely replace the lens, see our repair guide on how to fix it.