How long is a 1964 Dodge Polara?
|Wheelbase||1962: 116 in (2,946 mm) 1963–64: 119 in (3,023 mm)|
|Length||208.1 in (5,285.7 mm)|
|Successor||Dodge Coronet (mid-size 1965)|
How wide is a 1964 Dodge Polara?
The 1964 Dodge Polara measures 75.00 inches in width, The 1964 Dodge Polara measures 209.80 inches in length, and has a wheelbase of 119.00 inches.
What engine came in the 1964 Dodge Polara?
Standard power was provided by a 361-cid, 305-hp V-8 engine, with shifting duties handled by either a 3-speed, 4-speed, or Torqueflite automatic transmission. Body styles were limited to 2- and 4-door hardtops and a convertible.
What models did Dodge make in 1964?
The 1964 Dodge Models Were Extremely Popular Vehicles
- Elwood Engel, Chrysler Design Chief (Chrysler Archives)
- 1964 Dodge anniversary emblem.
- 1964 Dodge ad (Chrysler Archives)
- 1964 Dodge convertible (Barrett Jackson Auctions)
- 1964 Dodge Ramcharger with the 426 Hemi (NHRA)
What are the specs of a 1964 Dodge Polara 500?
3) specs gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 6974 cm3 / 425.6 cui, advertised power: 317 kW / 425 hp / 431 PS ( SAE gross ), torque: 651 Nm / 480 lb-ft, more data: 1964 Dodge Polara 500 2-Door Hardtop 426 Ram Charger Competition V8 high compr 3-speed special (man. 3) Horsepower/Torque Curve
When did the Dodge Polara 4 door hardtop come out?
Dodge Polara 4-Door Hardtop 318 V-8 (man. 3) , model year 1964, version for North America U.S. (up to September) 1964 Dodge Polara 4-Door Hardtop 318 V-8 (man.
How much horsepower does a 383 Chevy Polara have?
gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 6277 cm3 / 383 cui, advertised power: 227.5 kW / 305 hp / 309 PS ( SAE gross ), torque: 556 Nm / 410 lb-ft, more data: 1964 Dodge Polara 4-Door Hardtop 383 V-8 2-bbl (man. 3) Horsepower/Torque Curve